OK, I don't have time to go through each member's profile, so I'm going with the easy way. Respond to this discussion with your blog URL and the name. Can you also include:

* Why you chose that topic to blog about
* How many posts you write a week
* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends)
* Any other info you wish to share about your blog

Thanks! - Deb

Tags: blog, reading, writing

Views: 241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi ladies! I am so excited to have found this blog through The Cool Mom Holiday Guide.

My name is Liz, I am a wedding coordinator in San Jose, CA. I am also a mom to a 3 year old girl and 11 month old boy!

My blog is Bay Area Wedding, Event & Party Planners http://www.bayareaweddingcoordinators.com

My gimmick: Going through the alphabet A to Z, each week, I feature two local wedding vendors, or businesses that somehow relate to the wedding and party planning industry. This has been very well received by my peers thus far, and I do not think I will ever run into "writer's block", using this format.

If you are in the biz, or are a bride and/or groom looking for unique party planning ideas, stop by! I also write tidbits from my own life, mostly focusing on neat party ideas (For instance two of my first articles were how to host a fondue party and how to host a neighborhood soup party)

As far as visitors: I am working on that! I need some! The blog is so new- I have not quite mastered that task yet!!! Any tips???
Blog: www.balancingmotherhood.com -- Balancing Motherhood

I chose balance because that is what I think all moms struggle with.
I write 5 posts in every 7-day week.
I do get visitors other than family, although I'd love to have more :)
Here is my blog www.ordinarylifeofamom.blogspot.com

My blog is just a ramble of things. My boys, life, TV, my hobbies, scrapbooking, photos. You never know what I'll be feeling that week.
I try to post 3 times a week. Sometimes more. But I have gone months without posting too. :(

I don't know who looks at my blog. Some friends I've met online read it, and I know only because they leave comments.
My Blogs

Berry Blog - You'll see my baby's pics here, some egg drawings, some videos too, and a lot more

A Tsinay Blog - Another blog that is more serious

Berry Mumbling - Here goes my rants and mumblings, some conversations with the people I know

Online Money Attack - I share here how I earn money online.
HI! My blog is called GoFitCoach at www.GoFitCoach.info

I am a homeschool mom, RN, nutritional consultant, online fitness coach. I am PASSIONATE about health and fitness...particularly involving women and children. Obesity is out of control, and there are no magic pills to fix it. My blog reflects all of this.

I try to post at least 5 times per week...sometimes my own thoughts, sometimes articles I find, sometimes something off the wall.

I do get visitors...many times from people that I coach.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know other moms who share a passion for their family!
We are two sisters who love to "promote, connect, and inspire independent business women" through our popular blog, Delightful Divas In Business. We invite all DIVAS (wahms/indies/wahws...or any gal who loves handmade treasures) to come on over for a visit. We update our blog all week (No weekends, though. That's family time.lol.) We love to showcase handcrafted items (particularly from Etsy) and we often post interesting tips, quotes, and Featured Diva Interviews. Our blog gets a lot of traffic each and every day from all across North America and beyond.

http://delightfuldivasinbusiness.blogspot.com

Kiss Kiss ~ from the girls at DDIB!:)
* Why you chose that topic to blog about Most of the time, it is just something that popped into my head!

* How many posts you write a week- No set number. Just as many as I can get!

* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends)- Yes, I do actually. I would like more.

* Any other info you wish to share about your blog-It is me, as a person. I am from Alabama and I stick out like a sore thumb with my religious preferences and political views. For a long time, I had to "hide" the real me just to be accepted and not be the butt of jokes. I feel now that I shouldn't have to do that and be the real me.
My Blog http://michelle13-michelle.blogspot.com/ is my very own personal blog. I am new to blogging so still trying to figure out what I should blog about.
My blog is www.parentclub.ca . It's for Canadian Parents; full of information, resources, reviews and tips.

Topics spanned from food, activities, toys and events.

I blog every weekday.

Yes, get tens of readers everyday ;-)

PLEASE VISIT ME AND LEAVE A COMMENT!
Hi I'm Sarah Lim, a wife and also a mommy to a two-yr old son.

My blog name: BeingMRS
http://www.beingmrs.com
Down-to-Earth Ramblings of Life After Marriage and Having Kids!!!

...and I've just started blogging 2months back. I hope to make NEW mommy blogger FRIENDS here! :)
My blog is http://grocerymama.typepad.com. I chose this topic because I wanted to share what I found about saving money at the grocery store with others.
I write any where from 5-15 posts a week
I get about 6,000 visitors a month
I hope it helps others save money!
Hi everyone! I just started blogging this month & haven't had any visitors that I know of. I have been writting 1 or 2 posts a week while I get the site and my social network up and running, but would like to write more. I write about cloth diapering because I want to spread the word about how affordable, fun, healthy and environmental friendly cloth diapers are for our family. I would love to have some feedback and / or advise on how to get more readers. Please check out my blog at Real Moms.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service