If you like to spend your free time gaming or gambling online, you aren’t alone. Video gamers spent an average of 6.5 hours per week playing with others online, and 4.5 hours with others in person, during 2016, per NewZoo. Statista reports that the online gambling industry will from 20.5…
Do you desperately want to get hold of the best credit card? When you opt for credit cards, you should be aware that every option has its set of benefits and rewards. This is why you need to make your choice wisely. We will just give you a guideline in this regard.
I am a Bible teacher, speaker, and author of 6 Bible studies especially for MOMS. Last October I officially launched a ministry (Standing Near the Cross). I write and produce video-driven non-denominational Bible studies for MOMS.
For over 20 years I have been teaching a weekly Bible study to a group of nearly 300 moms. After writing and teaching my own studies for most of that time, I began to publish them 2 years ago and produce video series to accompany my studies. I currently have 6 studies completed, with 2 more to be available this year. I currently have my studies in 24 churches, who are now able to have a ministry to moms. Seriously, how fun is that?!?!
I have been blogging for 3 years. My intention is to encourage women in the fine art of Christian mothering-which is always tiring and often thankless! Can I get an AMEN?
I generally post 6-10 posts a week. I have a large word bank!
Many of the moms who do my studies follow my blog for the encouragement and Biblical instruction.
I usually write in "series" on the same topic. For instance, I have just done a series of 5 blogs on dealing with irregular people and toxic relationships. I am currently writing a series of blogs on releasing grown children into the adult world. My heart is for moms. I want to invest in the lives of the women training up the next generation for the glory of God!
The bloggy world fascinates and intrigues me. It allows us to build a community of like-minded individuals to exchange ideas, offer instruction and encouragement, and invest in the lives of women we will probably never meet! While the option of communicating without building relationships can potentially be dangerous, the opportunities the Internet has opened up for us to interact is phenomenal! I enjoy being a part of the bloggy community.
I love to have visitors and am more than happy to link to your site if you will leave me a comment requesting this. I will soon have a button to share. If you are in the need of someone to "rise up and call you blessed, stop by!"
* Why you chose that topic to blog about --- I chose two blogs because I can write about reviews, contests and my daily life as a work at home mom on one and on the other blog Ask Brandy Ellen I can pursue my love for writing with my love for helping others.
* How many posts you write a week --- I post 1-2 blogs a day on each blog.
* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends) --- Yes I get many visitors and have around 32 email subscribers last time I checked.
Hey! My blog is The Coco Cafe at thecococafe.blogspot.com
I write about me. That can include my new son, my transition into motherhood, my hobbies (crocheting and cooking) ...and just about everything else. At first it was just for family and freinds to see the baby and hear stories. But I have learned that its a great way to build a mommy support and have really expanded over the last couple weeks. I write...oh every to every other day. My blog is new (barely 6 months) and has been a serious endeavor for an even shorter time but I am slowly building up a readership other than people I personally know.
Any other info? I love new readers because I LOVE comments. I am always in need of advice and support and promise to read your blog if you read mine!
I'm what you call a casual blogger. No ads, humble following. Although I doubled my readership in a month from some networking efforts!
* Why you chose that topic to blog about: I think my posts are 50% about the family and the other 51% about my thoughts on the bigger picture - religion, politics, the economy. Sounds weird, but I try and tie it in altogether. I am also hoping to find other buddhist moms out there. So if you know of any...let me know! * How many posts you write a week: For the time being, I post every other day. So far its working building up my readership. So far, its helped!
* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends):I think I have 4-5 comments a day. According to my Statcounter, its about 9...alot of them are flybys. I just had a burst of inspiration to zest -up the layout...now just need to find the time!
* Any other info you wish to share about your blog: I am an obsessive documentary watcher, and find there are tons and tons available online. So every Monday, I embed a video and talk about why its worth watching. Wednesdays are dedicated to writing about the Dharma. Its going to be interesting, since many many of my readers are not buddhist. I am super conscious about not coming off as being a evangelical, and my intention is not to recruit. I write about that, because its how I work things out for myself. Once upon a time, I would have written about these things in a journal. Now I've just graduated online ;)
I get visitors at my cherished site and christmas site but not at the others.
I share my daily living and struggles as a single mother. I share a part of me and my family. I share my passions --my children, motherhood, being single in my 40s, Christianity, fibromyalgia & other health issues, advocacy -- and hobbies -- scrapbooking, photography, reading, Christmas. I share what all is cherished in my life.
I want that special feeling to last all year long and that is the inspiration for this blog. I believe in Santa and the Christmas spirit. I love the excitement of decorating and the anticipation of waiting for Santa to arrive. I love the kinder hearts of people who are more generous and more forgiving during this time of year. I love the dazzle of the lights and the twinkle in the children's eyes. I love the merriment of parties and friendships. I love Christmas.
365 Days of Memories is about cherishing our family and loved ones and getting those memories on paper. 365 Days of Memories is all about scrapbooking but also about wonderful friends. Scrapbooking is the focus but other paper crafts, journaling, and altered art will be shared as well.
Get organized now! So much stuff, so little room. Stuff you need, such as food and toiletries. Stuff you collect, such as cookbooks and figurines. Stuff that seems to multiply overnight, such as bills and recyclables. Fortunately, there are plenty of solutions to help you store your stuff. Check out the blog for ideas, concepts, and tips to get you organized. YOU can get organized now!
I blog about my life as a mom of twins and my cooking adventures.
I write daily.
I do get visitors, usually about 100 per day. I'm ok with that. :)
I'm brand new to blogging, I've only been at it for about a month. So far I"m really enjoying it!
I choose the topics to write about based upon journaling prompts from Bella Online for Women.
I'm still new to blogging and have alot to learn about the craft. I have also posted photos from Photo A Day project and some digi scrapping layouts. However, that will most likely change-read about it in my blog. http://floridacindy.blogspot.com/
* I write about my life and my kids
* I post an average of four times per week
* I get between 50-100 visitors a day, with about 70 subscribers through reader and blogger follower
* I blog for myself and am glad other people enjoy reading :-)
* I write about the food I cook and provide easy to make recipes
* I post 2-4 times a week
* I get between 15-35 visitors a day with about 20 subscribers through reader and blogger follower
* I love food, and am having fun making an online cookbook via blogging!
My blog is brand new, and I'm finding it hard to commit too.
I posted this message in another area, about my 14 year old website.
Trying to stay relevant in an every changing environment is constant challenge.
My site Single Rose went live in 1995. It was born out of my personal situation as a young, new mom with two small children, with a husband that abandoned us. He announced he was in love with another woman. And here I was with a newborn and a 3 year old. Anyway....searching to connect with other women who could relate to my situation; the only thing online around that time was AOL's MomsOnline and they catered to, what I felt like at that time, were pampered, married moms. In my situation where I was the sole bread winner and bottle washer etc etc that information was of no help (and a little frustrating) to me.
So in an effort to keep my top google ranking and the Mom of the Week feature, we've got a couple of different things going on.
1) We're giving away a $100 gift certificate, in order to try and keep our Mom of the Week feature going. Anybody who enters their "mom story" and photo between now and Feb 14, 2009 will automatically be entered into a drawing for the $100 gift cert.
2) We've added a new forums area, very much like this one here (ning), where members can upload photos, videos, create a personal blog and lots more.
3) We wrapped our Angel Christmas program in December, but have left the "adoption" portion of the site open. If you'd like to adopt a Single Mom family, click here.
We do have a site redesign on the horizon, but I'm not sure when it will launch.