I'm Tiffany, mom blogger of http://www.babesandkidsreview.com. I review baby and kid products, but only ones that I have used. I also like to pass along useful articles occasionally and of course a great deal!
* Why you chose that topic to blog about - I have two little boys and am always researching different products before I buy them. It seems tedious to do a search everytime I want to know about a product. I thought it would be great to have a blog where a reader can come as a one stop resource. I know it will take time, but the content is slowly coming!
* How many posts you write a week Usually 2-3 times a week
* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends) - I've started to get more traffic, but not a lot...
* Any other info you wish to share about your blog - I really love blogging and I love being able to connect with other moms via my blog. It's so much fun! I also like to list the pros and cons when I review. Although I absolutely love some products, I don't believe anything is perfect and I love being able to give an honest opinion to my readers.
My blog is called Mommy Always Wins. I write about my daily battles raising two little boys and working full time - the usual Mommy blog fodder with a bunch of pictures thrown in. And I, like, try to be funny and stuff.
I write 5+ posts/week and get about 1-200 visitors a day. My boss recently found my blog and is using it as an example of successful social networking...to the management staff and THEIR superiors. I guess I'm flattered. Huh.
Stop by! I may not leave you breathless but I'll make you say, "Huh. Glad that wasn't me!"
* I chose art, photography and creativity as my topic because it is what I have always done and I genuinely love it. I started it as an art journaling blog, but now I explore all kinds of creative mediums to express my creativity and help others do the same.
* I post at least three to four times a week.
* I get a decent amount of visitors to my blog from all over the world. Scrapbookers, photographers, journalers and other creatives.
* I keep my blog positive for the most part. I figure it is easier and definitely more fun to put love in the world than to contribute to the negativity. I love learning new things and connecting. My blog allows me to do that.
Why you chose that topic to blog about - I needed to save some $, and others kept asking for my ideas.
* How many posts you write a week - maybe 10?
* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends) about 30-50 a day.
* Any other info you wish to share about your blog, come see: http://chattykathyw-s.blogspot.com
Your blog/website: The Obnoxious SAHM (Stay at Home Mom)
What is your blog/website about?
Being obnoxious I thought it would be great to be a voice and connect with other moms that are home isolated as I have been for years or connect with the moms trying to juggle life in the work force. Being that we are not in a June Cleaver society anymore, motherhood can now be seen as real and raw, as I portray it in my blog posts. I have made absolutely wonderful connections and friends through blogging. Another reason why I enjoy mom - blogging is, I feel connected with my followers because I get to peek into their world too! I have realized that we all live such similar lives, just some mothers like me live it more obnoxiously than most!
You will also find at times I am the cheerleader and cheer on mothers to not give up and that they are doing a wonderful job, changing one diaper at a time.
Why did you join Twitter?
I am a new member to Twitter and have found it such an awesome tool in not only marketing my blog, but I have also found some fantastic websites that I would have never known about as well. I love the social aspect because it can be the biggest chat room ever at anytime! For a home mother that is such a great tool to have to have instant contact with the outside world.
How are you using Twitter?
I am using Twitter to advertise my Blog and I also look for interesting websites that I can refer to in the future. I also use it to connect with other mom bloggers who share the same passion as I do by putting silly thoughts into cyberspace.
Anything else you would like to share?
I want to thank you in for giving me this great opportunity to share and promote myself to the world. I also want to thank and welcome my new followers whether it be on Twitter or on my blog page! I look forward to meet you all!
Hi! I'm Janice- my blog is Can I Taste It Now? at http://canItasteitnow.blogspot.com
I initially started blogging a couple of years ago as a way to communicate with parents of students I teach, I had so much fun with it that I started a family & food blog to keep up with family members and friends around the country- so much better than sharing a slideshow! At the least, I post once a week- sometimes I post daily- it just depends on how the whole life/work/family balance is going (which gives me more material to blog about). I usually post about my daughter, recipes I make for my family, and places we visit around the San Francisco Bay Area. What's fun is that I do get other visitors and have made a lot of friends in the blogosphere- I'm looking forward to seeing who I meet through MBC!
Hiya, my blog is called Livin' It Up. I also recently started another blog specifically for my boy as well.
I started it about 3 years back,as a sort of wedding blog. Sort of, cos it died a very natural death then. I revived this blog more than a year ago, and I've been hooked on blogging ever since! I blog about everything, really, from my 1 year old handsome prince, to my online shopping obsession, to my life as a Christian and what I learnt in church.
I try to post at least thrice a week, and yeah - I do get visitors other than family and friends. :)
Hope you guys like my blog! Come and visit, and be sure to leave a comment so I'd know how to reciprocate :)
My blog is called My Mommy Manual and it's a way for pregnant women and new moms to connect with each other and to their Mommy Wisdom. I started it because I am so lucky to be part of a community of wonderful women who have amazing passion and expertise in areas that can support birthing mothers, like infant massage therapists, parenting coaches, doulas and childbirth instructors.
I also realized that there is so much that we can learn from each other. So I hope you'll stop by and share your comments and thoughts with my readers. I post 3-4 times a week and yes, I get visitors to my blog that I don't know... but you're only a stranger once! Make a comment and then we can be friends!!! :)
Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world. Want to make a difference?Please join us!
Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn
Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program. Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone. She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author.