I'm Tiffany, mom blogger of http://www.babesandkidsreview.com. I review baby and kid products, but only ones that I have used. I also like to pass along useful articles occasionally and of course a great deal!
* Why you chose that topic to blog about - I have two little boys and am always researching different products before I buy them. It seems tedious to do a search everytime I want to know about a product. I thought it would be great to have a blog where a reader can come as a one stop resource. I know it will take time, but the content is slowly coming!
* How many posts you write a week Usually 2-3 times a week
* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends) - I've started to get more traffic, but not a lot...
* Any other info you wish to share about your blog - I really love blogging and I love being able to connect with other moms via my blog. It's so much fun! I also like to list the pros and cons when I review. Although I absolutely love some products, I don't believe anything is perfect and I love being able to give an honest opinion to my readers.
My blog is called Mommy Always Wins. I write about my daily battles raising two little boys and working full time - the usual Mommy blog fodder with a bunch of pictures thrown in. And I, like, try to be funny and stuff.
I write 5+ posts/week and get about 1-200 visitors a day. My boss recently found my blog and is using it as an example of successful social networking...to the management staff and THEIR superiors. I guess I'm flattered. Huh.
Stop by! I may not leave you breathless but I'll make you say, "Huh. Glad that wasn't me!"
* I chose art, photography and creativity as my topic because it is what I have always done and I genuinely love it. I started it as an art journaling blog, but now I explore all kinds of creative mediums to express my creativity and help others do the same.
* I post at least three to four times a week.
* I get a decent amount of visitors to my blog from all over the world. Scrapbookers, photographers, journalers and other creatives.
* I keep my blog positive for the most part. I figure it is easier and definitely more fun to put love in the world than to contribute to the negativity. I love learning new things and connecting. My blog allows me to do that.
Why you chose that topic to blog about - I needed to save some $, and others kept asking for my ideas.
* How many posts you write a week - maybe 10?
* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends) about 30-50 a day.
* Any other info you wish to share about your blog, come see: http://chattykathyw-s.blogspot.com
Your blog/website: The Obnoxious SAHM (Stay at Home Mom)
What is your blog/website about?
Being obnoxious I thought it would be great to be a voice and connect with other moms that are home isolated as I have been for years or connect with the moms trying to juggle life in the work force. Being that we are not in a June Cleaver society anymore, motherhood can now be seen as real and raw, as I portray it in my blog posts. I have made absolutely wonderful connections and friends through blogging. Another reason why I enjoy mom - blogging is, I feel connected with my followers because I get to peek into their world too! I have realized that we all live such similar lives, just some mothers like me live it more obnoxiously than most!
You will also find at times I am the cheerleader and cheer on mothers to not give up and that they are doing a wonderful job, changing one diaper at a time.
Why did you join Twitter?
I am a new member to Twitter and have found it such an awesome tool in not only marketing my blog, but I have also found some fantastic websites that I would have never known about as well. I love the social aspect because it can be the biggest chat room ever at anytime! For a home mother that is such a great tool to have to have instant contact with the outside world.
How are you using Twitter?
I am using Twitter to advertise my Blog and I also look for interesting websites that I can refer to in the future. I also use it to connect with other mom bloggers who share the same passion as I do by putting silly thoughts into cyberspace.
Anything else you would like to share?
I want to thank you in for giving me this great opportunity to share and promote myself to the world. I also want to thank and welcome my new followers whether it be on Twitter or on my blog page! I look forward to meet you all!
Hi! I'm Janice- my blog is Can I Taste It Now? at http://canItasteitnow.blogspot.com
I initially started blogging a couple of years ago as a way to communicate with parents of students I teach, I had so much fun with it that I started a family & food blog to keep up with family members and friends around the country- so much better than sharing a slideshow! At the least, I post once a week- sometimes I post daily- it just depends on how the whole life/work/family balance is going (which gives me more material to blog about). I usually post about my daughter, recipes I make for my family, and places we visit around the San Francisco Bay Area. What's fun is that I do get other visitors and have made a lot of friends in the blogosphere- I'm looking forward to seeing who I meet through MBC!
Hiya, my blog is called Livin' It Up. I also recently started another blog specifically for my boy as well.
I started it about 3 years back,as a sort of wedding blog. Sort of, cos it died a very natural death then. I revived this blog more than a year ago, and I've been hooked on blogging ever since! I blog about everything, really, from my 1 year old handsome prince, to my online shopping obsession, to my life as a Christian and what I learnt in church.
I try to post at least thrice a week, and yeah - I do get visitors other than family and friends. :)
Hope you guys like my blog! Come and visit, and be sure to leave a comment so I'd know how to reciprocate :)
My blog is called My Mommy Manual and it's a way for pregnant women and new moms to connect with each other and to their Mommy Wisdom. I started it because I am so lucky to be part of a community of wonderful women who have amazing passion and expertise in areas that can support birthing mothers, like infant massage therapists, parenting coaches, doulas and childbirth instructors.
I also realized that there is so much that we can learn from each other. So I hope you'll stop by and share your comments and thoughts with my readers. I post 3-4 times a week and yes, I get visitors to my blog that I don't know... but you're only a stranger once! Make a comment and then we can be friends!!! :)
Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world. Want to make a difference?Please join us!