Creating an environment where children remain healthy and happy is not always within a parent’s control, particularly during their early years. Medical issues may cause a variety of concerns for parents and their children that are both difficult to diagnose and a challenge to treat with…
Fundraising is hard work, done with the best intentions in mind. While you might get caught up in the spirit of “doing good,” you could be doing it wrong. Whether it’s a communication failure or a lack of foresight, here are five mistakes you’ll want to avoid when…
Hi, my blog home is http://lusciousdeals.blogspot.com and I post up deals that I think
are pretty cool. I too get random visitors. I'm not a blog pro..but I am still learning alot.
I also just branched out from a couponing group in Salt Lake and created another
couponing group in Portland, OR called, Cents-Able Shoppers PDX Network. We have
quite a bit of newbies on there so feel free to stop by to visit & join. The group is still in it's infancy
and shares deals for Washington and Oregon.
I love to cook, I'm a mom of two girls (an almost 14 year old and a 3 year old) and not sure where my blog is headed! I have not shared my blog with family yet because I feel like I'd rather get feedback from complete strangers for some reason!
I'm an electronic and kitchen gadget junkie as well :(
* Why you chose that topic to blog about - Mine covers pretty much everything. Obviously I couldn't decide on a single topic. I write about family life, movies, tv, music, shopping, everything!
* How many posts you write a week - I usually update every day.
* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends) - yes, I had another blog that I am trying to move certain posts over from - not having much luck - this is a new look, new blog but I have been blogging for a while.
* Any other info you wish to share about your blog - I think I covered everything - check it out! :)
www.kiddio.org is chock full of fun projects, ideas to bring the creative spirit into your home, links to neat stuff on the web, and ways to make daily life with your children more enjoyable!
and my new venture is at:
www.housemade.org;you'll find loads of thrifty, crafty, fun ideas, yummy, practical recipes, tips on the lost art of homemaking, and stories about how we bring it all together.
I started Kiddio because I'm the crafty mother of three creative kids and I wanted to share that love of all things creative with others. I write around 4 posts per week (give or take), and average around 400-600 visitors per day. I'm up around 1100 subscribers. It's such fun, I hope you'll stop in!
House+made grew out of a desire I have to reclaim some of myself and share my thoughts and ideas rather than just being mommymommymommy all of the time. It's been up for about a week and I'm getting around 200 visitors per day and approaching 100 subscribers.
-I do mostly reviews but love posting about my lil man too!
-I do mom reviews.....makeups, diaper bags, strollers, everything a mom could need! I have lots of contests too!
I'm Lisa. I'm a freelance writer, humor blogger and fairly new to the blogging world. Lisa Kogan and the late Irma Bombeck are my muses. My blog centers on the myriad ways the people in my life embarrass, annoy, infuriate and amuse me. No matter what is happening, economic crisis and all, there is always something to laugh about.
I write about one post a week, have almost 2,000 visitors to my blog, and hope you'll be the next one. My blog's name is Lisa Wants The Floor and the url is: http://lisawantsthefloor.blogspot.com
I'm Tiffany, mom blogger of http://www.babesandkidsreview.com. I review baby and kid products, but only ones that I have used. I also like to pass along useful articles occasionally and of course a great deal!
* Why you chose that topic to blog about - I have two little boys and am always researching different products before I buy them. It seems tedious to do a search everytime I want to know about a product. I thought it would be great to have a blog where a reader can come as a one stop resource. I know it will take time, but the content is slowly coming!
* How many posts you write a week Usually 2-3 times a week
* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends) - I've started to get more traffic, but not a lot...
* Any other info you wish to share about your blog - I really love blogging and I love being able to connect with other moms via my blog. It's so much fun! I also like to list the pros and cons when I review. Although I absolutely love some products, I don't believe anything is perfect and I love being able to give an honest opinion to my readers.
My blog is called Mommy Always Wins. I write about my daily battles raising two little boys and working full time - the usual Mommy blog fodder with a bunch of pictures thrown in. And I, like, try to be funny and stuff.
I write 5+ posts/week and get about 1-200 visitors a day. My boss recently found my blog and is using it as an example of successful social networking...to the management staff and THEIR superiors. I guess I'm flattered. Huh.
Stop by! I may not leave you breathless but I'll make you say, "Huh. Glad that wasn't me!"