OK, I don't have time to go through each member's profile, so I'm going with the easy way. Respond to this discussion with your blog URL and the name. Can you also include:

* Why you chose that topic to blog about
* How many posts you write a week
* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends)
* Any other info you wish to share about your blog

Thanks! - Deb

Tags: blog, reading, writing

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have two personal blogs: Raising Daniel is dedicated to my precious son, who brings enormous joy in my life. I blog about him mostly, my experiences as a parent, random musings, etc. I also post photos and videos of our tot. I try to keep my posts informative to offer value to my readers.

My other blog is called Living Together, which is a conjugal blog that I share with my wonderful husband. We blog about everyday life as a married couple, our travels, [mis]adventures, things we like, etc. Like my baby blog, we also try to keep our posts informative (especially with regard to travel posts).

I also run a content development business and blogging on it at The Content Annex. We also own an Internet marketing business so there's also a blog dedicated to online marketing.

I try to blog once per week but I am hoping to improve on it despite my heavy schedule.

Yes I have plenty of visitors on all my blogs.

I/We love meeting new people and reading blog posts. If you wish to exchange links, please drop me a line. I would love to hear from mommies and other married couples (who also own a conjugal blog). Thanks!
Hi Deb its Deb....luv saying that!! LOL

My blog is http://lifeasme.typepad.com its a mix of all sorts because that is the most correct representation of myself! I do weekly featured guests, competitions and just waffle about my family and life.
In my head i post every day, in reality i post whenever i can! My visitors are not only friends and family but many, many people throughout the world...just gotta get some of them talking again now!! ;)

I'm a blog stalker and proud of it, i follow, comment and save nearly all the blogs i visit. and i wonder why my laptop is slow!!! lol

Debs
Hi,

I have been following some of the blogs for quite some time. I'm mom to a 14-month-old boy and I love blogging about my experiences as a mom. My blog is at http://www.raisingdaniel.com

Althea
Hi, my name is Samantha and I just started a blog- not really sure what I am doing yet but I have managed to write 4 articles so far. I am hoping to post 3-4 times a week. I started this blog to help inspire families to add more fruits and veggies into their diets...I want to offer ideas, tips, recipes, and inspiration!!! :) So far, it is only family and friends-I do not know how to get other people to view it- if you would like to check it out-please do its http://rawkinmom.wordpress.com/
Thanks!!!
http://www.kathalog.com

I like to blog several times a week just about my passions which are kid activities, photography, scrap booking, cooking, life and our Golden Retriever, Lego
Right now, my topic is A great place to live? I want feedback from others about their favorite place to live - do they love where they are and is there a place they would rather be - we are planning on moving in the next two years and I would enjoy feedback from women across the U.S. of tried and true places

I get a variety of visitors just by the searches they do with a topic I wrote about

You visit my blog and I visit yours :)
Hi there!
My blog is called Babies N' Fashion (www.babiesnfashion.com).

I am a former television producer who worked on several shows dealing with fashion and beauty. So now that I am a SAHM, I have become obsessed with baby clothes! Thus Babies N' Fashion was born! On the blog I review baby clothes - sizing, pricing, practicality, quality, overall cuteness, etc. I hope it will expose moms to some new brands, as well as give practical information (especially about sizing of different lines) about brands you may already know.

I try to post 5 times a week (Mon-Fri), but am not always 100% successful, because sometimes Fashion Baby just won't have it. :)

Thanks for checking it out! I look forward to checking out the other blogs listed here!
Hi, My name is adiaha and so I entitled my blog the same. I never had anything ith my name on it, so I decided in my adult life to start creating things with my name. A little self centered yeah but I can do that. It is my world! :)

Anyway, I blog about whatever I am thinking, which sometimes is too much and very little actually gets done. :(

Come check my blog at http://adiaha.com. I am having a Homemade Giveaway. Not a big and expensive item, but very beautiful and handcrafted.

One Love,
Adiaha
Hi! I'm Leanne. My blog url is http://romanholiday.typepad.com/thehelpfulhouswife and it's called "Ask The Helpful Housewife".

My blog is basically about all this housekeeping/housewife related with a fun retro June Cleaver theme. I chose this because there seems to be an overwhelming google search out there worldwide from women wanting to know how to run their homes! Most of them are looking for schedules to follow for cleaning, laundry and those things. Some are looking for grocery shopping tips and food storage. Others are looking for household management. But all are looking for ways to keep their lives under control when it comes to keeping the house a home but having time for family. That's where I come in!

I try to post every Mon through Fri. I get lots of visitors to my blog. Not to many comments, but it's not really that type of topic, it's more reference material that I post anyway. But comments are always welcome! I do get tons of emails, though, with specific questions like how to care for antique silver candlestick holders or vintage linen tablecloths. Or questions on what time of day should I take my shower with a newborn and a 20 month old in the house! Yeah, there are moms with those questions, and yes I answer each and every email!

I am a stay at home mom who loves all things home related. My idea of a great night in is crawling into bed early and snuggling up with a good housekeeping manual. I love reading old 50's housekeeping books. My idols are the fictional June Cleavers, Lucy Ricardo's and the like. I wish we all could still wear heels and aprons all day without thinking that we needed psychotropic drugs.

I hope more and more can stop by! I think I've got some valuable information to pass along!
Hello! My blog is Rylee For Life. I started my blog so that my family and friends could follow along on our adoption journey of our daughter from China. I have just recently become more serious about blogging and am posting about 4 to 5 times per week. I mostly write about family life, our kids, adoption, photography and other interests. I am just starting to get a vision for where I want to go with my blog and have started to see my readership and visits grow (slowly but steadily). I am planning a series of posts in April that detail our adoption experience as well as the time we spent in a Russian Baby Home and I hope that some of you will pop in and join me!
Hi!

I am a Single Mom by Choice.

my blog is And Baby Makes Two at http://www.momsmiami.com/?a=profile&u=65&t=blog&date=new

I write about my experiences as a single mom of a very lively 2 year old.

My struggles and triumphs, musings, past experiences, and decisions to become a single mom by choice, are all written about with a sense of humor -- a must have for me as my daughter colors on the walls while chanting "I am doing the wrong thing".

I am currently a work-at-home mom who is making a living as a writer and college advisor who matches students with colleges and boarding schools even though my kid is at least 14 years removed. I am adventerous and game even for birthday parties with clowns.

my blog is a part of The Miami Herald site Moms Miami at www.momsmiami.com, a great resource for moms in Miami and elsewhere.
I wrote about an emotional stimulus plan for moms because everyone I know seems to be hit in same way by this tanking economy--so we need to figure out how to provide emotional stability at home when the outside world is crashing!

I write erratically--sometimes once a day, other times once each week. I get people who have read my book or heard me on radio or seen my TV segments.

Come visit!
http://www.mominchief.com
Attachments:
OK, I have just joined Mom Bloggers Club and this looks like as good a place to start as any. I'm Carla, WAHM of two children, a boy (aged 4 1/2) and a girl (almost one). My blog is at www.leafdays.com and I mostly write about crafting and paper arts, which are two of my greatest passions. But of course, being a mother, I sometimes stray into parenting, having fun with the children and juggling too many balls at the same time.
I write between 3 and 5 posts a week, and get a number of random visitors to the blog...but of course would liek more. Talking of which, I am hosting a blog party on April 17, if anyone fancies joining it. It's all about celebrating your family memories, and you can find more details here: http://www.leafdays.com/blog-party/blog-party-celebrating-your-memo...
Hope to get to meet lots of mom bloggers!
c

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service