OK, I don't have time to go through each member's profile, so I'm going with the easy way. Respond to this discussion with your blog URL and the name. Can you also include:

* Why you chose that topic to blog about
* How many posts you write a week
* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends)
* Any other info you wish to share about your blog

Thanks! - Deb

Tags: blog, reading, writing

Views: 267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

double post
Hi there! My name is Courtney and I have a blog called One Bored Mommy! It's kind of a play on words, because I actually have four kids (7yr old boy, 5 yr old girl, 3 yr old girl & 7 mos old boy) that keep me plenty busy alone. I love doing product reviews and highlighting companies that need some free word of mouth advertising. So far, I have rounded up most of the hosts for giveaways myself. I have signed up with a few companies for help with that...but so far, I have not really been offered many opportunitiews. I have been doing this blogspot for about 2 months now and have had already almost 8500 hits since I started it. I currently have several great giveaways going on...so please come by and check it out!

Scary Azeri mom in English suburb!
Why this topic...because culture clash+married life can be hilarious.
from two to three posts a week
yes! it has been good.
I think it helps me practice writing, I really want to do it for living one day. I also sketch my own sketches. It has been very exciting. I love the fact I can introduce my place of birth to people who never heard of it. It is a funny place.
I have a new blog called Motivated Mama

* Why you chose that topic to blog about

I love reading personal development and organizational websites and I think a lot of the content is relevant to my "job" as a mom. I want to try and write content that merges the two worlds.

* How many posts you write a week

I plan to write 5 quality posts/week, with maybe a few extra short ones

* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends) It is a very new site, so I am working on that.
My Healthy Lifestyles blog is at http://cfoiles.blogspot.com. I usually write 2-3 posts per week, sometimes I post recipes and other times I share my thoughts on various topics related to healthy living.

I chose to start writing because I have a story to tell and I hope it can help others. On November 11, 2008, I had the scare of my life -- thought I was having a stroke. Turns out it was not a stroke, but that event was my wakeup call -- on that day I promised myself I would change my life and build a healthier me. I had been studying exercise and nutrition for years but had never applied any of the things I learned. After losing 30 pounds and getting my blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar under control, I am ready to share how I've achieved success in the hopes that my ideas can help others get healthy.

I do get visitors to my site, although it is still very new and I don't have lots of traffic. The comments I've received so far have been very encouraging.

Nothing else to say really, except that I hope you'll stop by, leave a comment or two, and maybe subscribe.
I'm nora from http://www.ahotmama.com/

I post during the week, but I am "off" on the weekend. However, once in a while I do overtime.

I just started my blog about a month ago in response to my facebook status updates. I have a facebook group called A Hot Mama with over 500 members. I live in Los Angeles and write about my life in LA raising 2 boys. To me, being a Hot Mama is being "smart, stylish, and strong" while raising kids and has nothing to do with physical appearance. I look forward to sharing and meeting everyone.
My name is Donna and I started Frugal Donna a little over a month ago. http://frugaldonna.blogspot.com
I blog about coupons, freebies, saving money! I have been on a mission since early this year to find ways to save money and I am blogging about it along the way. Also, I like to write about my adventures in making some money as well. I try to post something daily. Stop by...I love hearing from everyone!

Things in to in Burlington County, NJ
I was lax for awhile, but I hope to now get at least one post a week in.
No because it was dead for awhile.
Check it out, especially if you live in the area.
My blog is The Beet Goes On: A Peri-menopausal American Housewife's Life and T...

Usually I write about anything I think my family and friends at home will get a kick out of. Most of the time it is "Expat Weirdness" . . . by which I mean Something I saw Today That You Won't See in Peoria. But sometimes it is Fellow Moms and Grandparents Will Get a Kick Outta This!

So, as a result, the number of entries I post weekly varies widely: sometimes I write every day. Sometimes days go by. I try not to post more than once a day, even if I have more than one story to tell. I try not to make the entries too, too long. And I try to pace them so people have a reason to come back.

I have been getting between 100 and 200 hits a day. Can't all be my friends/family.

I'm probably a bit edgier in style than a lot of other Mom Bloggers. I hope so, anyhow.

I blog a few times a week, I'd like to have something fresh daily, but most days I'm just DONE at the end of the day.

I blog about things that I thing are funny, random thoughts, things the kids say, and I promote and describe my business:

Hi there!

My blog is: www.atticgirl.blogspot.com. I named it Attic Girl because I co-own an eBay store called Donny Dixon's Attic with my hubby. I'm a WAHM of an almost 10 year old boy, a persnickety cat and a pampered pooch.

I blog about lots of things; great books I read, family friendly t.v. shows & movies, giveaways, and sometimes just random Plinky thoughts.

I usually write every 2-3 days. I have a few visitors so far that are not family or friends but am looking to find more followers. I am a newbie to the blogging arena as I only started blogging in February.
Hello, I am bran-spanking new to this whole blogging world, but LOVE what it brings. I actually have 2 blogs:

My 1st blog is Gobs of Giveaways

I really love giveaways and product reviews. Telling everyone what I think of a product and give people the whereabouts to find great giveaways is wonderful!

I try to do a "Featured Giveaway" everyday, but with 2 little ones, it's not that easy:)

I would love for you to come and take a peek...I think that I am finally done editing all my information but if you come back in a couple of days and it is totally changed...don't be surprised:) I know just enough HTML to be dangerous and hopefully I won't mess things up too bad:)

My 2nd blog is Midwest Creations

This was created as a blog to my site Midwest Creations. It is a way to show people exactly what I have been up to and what I am capable of making.

I try to blog at least once a week, but sometimes I don't have anything made or any orders.

I can't wait to get this journey started ~ Kirsten

Question of the Day

With all of the food temptations out there how often do you eat healthy? 

Are you a healthy eater?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

Hey Blogger Moms! Let's support each other on Instagram! Post your Instagram I.D. or address on the comment. It may be helpful to say you are from MBC.

Let's support each other!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service