OK, I don't have time to go through each member's profile, so I'm going with the easy way. Respond to this discussion with your blog URL and the name. Can you also include:

* Why you chose that topic to blog about
* How many posts you write a week
* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends)
* Any other info you wish to share about your blog

Thanks! - Deb

Tags: blog, reading, writing

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I am bran-spanking new to this whole blogging world, but LOVE what it brings. I actually have 2 blogs:

My 1st blog is Gobs of Giveaways

I really love giveaways and product reviews. Telling everyone what I think of a product and give people the whereabouts to find great giveaways is wonderful!

I try to do a "Featured Giveaway" everyday, but with 2 little ones, it's not that easy:)

I would love for you to come and take a peek...I think that I am finally done editing all my information but if you come back in a couple of days and it is totally changed...don't be surprised:) I know just enough HTML to be dangerous and hopefully I won't mess things up too bad:)

My 2nd blog is Midwest Creations

This was created as a blog to my site Midwest Creations. It is a way to show people exactly what I have been up to and what I am capable of making.

I try to blog at least once a week, but sometimes I don't have anything made or any orders.

I can't wait to get this journey started ~ Kirsten
Hi Kristen, I love your Gobs of Giveaway blog. I wish I had come across that when I was giving away 30 days of free ad/widget placement... Nice to meet you and welcome to Mom Bloggers Clubm.
Im a newbie! really excited about my new blog and cant wait to get some traffic!
http://kiducate.blogspot.com

I chose this blog because its a combination of my 2 loves. Kids and Education! :)
my blog is: www.mommasinthehouse.com for my blog Mommas in the House.

The blog is about my own parenting experiences, as well as local deals, national deals, and product reviews that range from prenatal items, toddler products, as well as for the parental needs.

I almost write on a daily basis.

I do get a lot of visitors other than family an friends, and readership is growing on a daily basis.

Please come by and read my blog at mommasinthehouse.com

-Susan
My blog is a step-by-step , illustrated cooking blog for divas!! It's called Divas Can Cook and I blog about 3-5 times a week. I just started it this week and it is so much fun. Come on over to my kitchen and stay a while if you get the time! I'm also looking for other interesting girly/ parenting blogs to follow aimed at younger moms.

http://divascancook.blogspot.com/
Hi, Deb,
The pictures on your blog are wonderful and really complement the recipes. I'm hungry! I'm always looking for food ideas now that finger foods are such a huge part of my toddler's life--thus mine. Also keeping a recipe file for when he's older.

My blog is: http://pbrippeyblogma.com

I write about my experiences as a SAHM to T (16 1/2mos) and our adventures and the interesting people and things we encounter in Los Angeles. T hasn't been a great sleeper, so I write about that quite a bit. I post every Sunday, with random posts in between and have a readership of about 300, it seems.

I'm a poet and fiction writer, but T takes up most of that writing time at the moment. But how things change month to month! He's growing so fast. I kind of want time to slow down a little.

And I count on my one cup of coffee a day!
Best,
PB.
My blog is called 'Adventures of Juan Or and Mommy' at http://juanorandmommy.blogspot.com/

This blog is about the adventures, developments and happenings to my baby's and my life as a first-time mother. My blog also offers baby product reviews, baby- and children-related warehouse sale reviews (these are honest reviews and not paid reviews!), and links to website resources on parenting and pregnancy, colouring pages, special needs children, free parenting e-books, online games for kids and parents (doesn't need software installation), personalized movie trailers for you to insert your baby's phots and printable personalized story books.

I update my blog almost daily. Visitors to my blogs are random, but of course mostly are parent readers.
Hi, My name is Kim and my blog is www.dirtydiaperlaundry.com I got the idea because since my son has been born my life is all dirty diaper laundry! I blog about green parenting. I decided to cloth diaper while pregnant and I haven't looked back. From there I decided to continue greening up my life and want to encourage others to do the same. I am doing cloth diaper video reviews (just did the new gro baby). Soon I will be doing a cloth diaper giveaway to up my readership.
I make a few posts a day. Some small. The reviews take a good amount of time but I can do one a week.
Yes, so far I have been.

*Kate Bassett and Alison DeCamp, two moms who are easily amused. We tend to post things that make the other one laugh. We cover parenting (both children and pets), fun videos/games/pictures found around the internet, recipes (good food, bad pictures), arts & crafts (for parents and kids. Alison also posts her lampwork beads), design ideas, and travel tips. We post daily on the different topics and are planning on adding a weekly cluck & tweet as well as examples of "chic hens" and "chick magnets." We've gone a bit over-the-top on the bird theme. We also have a friend who will be adding an advice column. He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about, but he's really funny.
*We've been up and running for just about 1 month and average about 200 page loads per day, usually from people other than family. We think.
Hi Deb. My name is Shelly and My blog is www.TheseAreTheSaladYears.com
I started blogging because it was a way for me to vent about family life. It was my online diary. Then my husband started passing it around and people thought it was funny. When I looked at it from their prospective it really is. I write about everything you don't want people to know about. And you know what, people love that because they can relate.

I write about 3-4 times a week and yes, everything in my blog actually happens to me, no exaggeration. I've actually started getting a little bit of a following which is great. Stop by next time you want a good laugh and have one at my expense.
Shelly
www.TheseAreTheSaladYears.com
My blog is: http://thesingletons4.blogspot.com/

I blog about daily life with my family...the ups and downs, and getting ready to host my first giveaway soon!
I post almost everyday if I can!
I have a random following of other bloggers...no family(none of my family blogs)
Come check out my blog, I will check out everyone elses too!
-Steph
Hi Deb! Thanks for checking out my blog Pajamas & Coffee.

I choose my blog topics pretty randomly. I don't like blogging about one particular thing because I like having a broad base of readers. My goal is to just give people a break from the crazy world, and let people smile. I have lots of visitors to my blog from all over the world. If you're just getting started I recommend NetworkedBlogs on Facebook- look me up there (Pajamas and Coffee) and follow my blog!

Good luck and happy reading!

marymac

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service