OK, I don't have time to go through each member's profile, so I'm going with the easy way. Respond to this discussion with your blog URL and the name. Can you also include:

* Why you chose that topic to blog about
* How many posts you write a week
* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends)
* Any other info you wish to share about your blog

Thanks! - Deb

Tags: blog, reading, writing

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Deb. My name is Shelly and My blog is www.TheseAreTheSaladYears.com
I started blogging because it was a way for me to vent about family life. It was my online diary. Then my husband started passing it around and people thought it was funny. When I looked at it from their prospective it really is. I write about everything you don't want people to know about. And you know what, people love that because they can relate.

I write about 3-4 times a week and yes, everything in my blog actually happens to me, no exaggeration. I've actually started getting a little bit of a following which is great. Stop by next time you want a good laugh and have one at my expense.
Shelly
www.TheseAreTheSaladYears.com
My blog is: http://thesingletons4.blogspot.com/

I blog about daily life with my family...the ups and downs, and getting ready to host my first giveaway soon!
I post almost everyday if I can!
I have a random following of other bloggers...no family(none of my family blogs)
Come check out my blog, I will check out everyone elses too!
-Steph
Hi Deb! Thanks for checking out my blog Pajamas & Coffee.

I choose my blog topics pretty randomly. I don't like blogging about one particular thing because I like having a broad base of readers. My goal is to just give people a break from the crazy world, and let people smile. I have lots of visitors to my blog from all over the world. If you're just getting started I recommend NetworkedBlogs on Facebook- look me up there (Pajamas and Coffee) and follow my blog!

Good luck and happy reading!

marymac
Hi!

I'm a psychotherapist focusing on women's issues (exclusively!) These include pregnancy, infertility, relationship issues, stress/anxiety, compulsive shopping, body image, and sexuality.

My blog is all about common experiences I encounter in my practice, without revealing any personal details of my clients. I usually write between 1-2 posts per week.

My blog is www.torontopsychotherapist.blogspot.com. Please visit and enjoy!
Living life in suburbia with a ladle in one hand; and paint brush in the other and an eye out for a good deal on Pyrex.

tracy
Hi Deb,

My name is Shelley and i my blogspot is: http://iamstillstandingafterallthistime.blogspot.com/ it's called "i'm still standing." I recently started to write this about the joys and frustrations of raising a disabled child and how through her life so many other children's lives have changed (i haven't gotten to that part in my blog yet! lol)

I get visitors through the week when I write. I would love to increase my readership and i think this is a wonderful way for people to share their lives and family stories.

Thank you for doing this it is a wonderfu idea!
Shelley
Hi Deb

My blog is http://crazysuburbanmom.blogspot.com/

I blog about the daily stuff, the odd, the mundane...the bizarre. You know? Life.

I write a few posts a day

I seem to get alot of visitors...

Hopefully its funny....
Blog is at www.ventivixen.com
Titled: A Starbucks a Day Keeps Life at Bay

I blog about my life as a guilt-ridden working mother who is trying to maintain the 'balance' and various other random things and observations. I generally blog every weekday (gotta make good use of company time!) and sometimes on the weekends. I got started in this blogging thing last year because I find it therapeutic and enjoy writing. I do get visitors, I find it odd that I get more direct emails than comments but whatever floats their boat, I guess!
ChitChatMom.com
http://www.chitchatmom.com

I'm a first time mommy-in-waiting. My first little bugaboo is due in August... a baby girl. I decided I wanted to share my journey to mommyhood in blog form. I blog every day at least once. Typically in the morning. On days that I can I try to also blog in the evenings.

My ultimate goal is to be able to leave my "real job" as stay home with my daughter... so I'm looking for support from the mom-blogosphere and hoping that lots and lots of moms will visit my blog every day and help me reach my goal!

Happy blogging mamas!

~ChitChatMom.com
Mary... Loved your post today. I share your lack of cooking ability gene. I love to eat, but hate to cook.

ChitChatMom
www.chitchatmom.com
- because I have a 4 month old
- around 20 posts
- yes!
- check it out, we have a beautiful apron contest this week!
My blog is http://blog.singlemominthecity.ca and it's called Single Mom In The City

I write about my life and it was something I chose to start blogging about as more of a therapy and a way of working things out. It is about all aspects of my life - love, my son, dating, career etc.

I post, on average, 3 times a week -- sometimes less but more often than not it's 3+ times a week.

On an average month I get close to 2000 visits (according to my site stats) and none of my family or friends know about my blog, so it's all outside traffic.

The most recent news for my blog is that I am chronicling my journey through setting up a non-profit fund to assist single parents in need.
A great read, if I do say so myself ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service