OK, I don't have time to go through each member's profile, so I'm going with the easy way. Respond to this discussion with your blog URL and the name. Can you also include:

* Why you chose that topic to blog about
* How many posts you write a week
* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends)
* Any other info you wish to share about your blog

Thanks! - Deb

Tags: blog, reading, writing

Views: 231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Life Is Like This: http://lifeislikethis.com/

I used to blog mostly on jess.scribblescratch.com instead of "Life. I would really like to change that though. I think I may hold off on blogging on my S.S. one for now & just try & focus on the "Life" blog. I haven't updated the darned thing since before my wedding!! So much has been going on, life's been insane!!

I really don't think I currently get any traffic to my blog. :-/
I'm really hoping to change that though, so I've started joining a few mom blogger sites. The blog is mostly just personal life related right now but I really want to expand it. I want to start offering some contests, recipes I enjoy, and I REALLY want to get into doing product reviews. That just seems like tons of fun! Plus I love giving my opinions on products, lol
Hi Deb

my blog's name is momsupdate : original intent of the blog is to update mommies on anything that matters ..started the blog about a year plus ago..when life was simpler..since Jan this year, I took on a new job with greater responsibility : much to my dismay - hardly have time now to do much blogging. I took a break for 4 months this year - started blgging agn about a week ago!

I do get visitors to my blor from mom bloggers like the people in this forum - they're a great bunch;)

I put up stuffs from Amazon.com on my blog as well and all posters..check it out k?
http://momstoupdate.blogspot.com/
Rockabye Baby! Blog
www.rockabyebabymusic.com/blog

Dispatches from lullaby world headquarters! We post rite about children’s music past and present, music-related activities for kids, and any other fun things that catch our fancy.

We post every week day with new fun things. Our visitors are fans of Rockabye Baby! CDs and other things baby or music related. Stop by and check out our fun coloring pages, baby food recipes and other fun activities!
Mom Friendly Food
www.momfriendlyfood.wordpress.com

I write a blog about the struggles I go through to feed my girls - they are picky and plagued with allergies. I got in the bad habit of short order cooking and trying to break out of it. I figure, if I document more, I will clean up my act...I post recipes, cookbook reviews and other OT posts. I'm working on a section about allergies - common substitutions and allergy free recipes.
I write a couple posts a day
I do get a few visitors each day. No family and friends visit yet...I'm still a bit shy about it.
I love comments, and am the opposite of a food/cooking expert and would love some feedback and recipe suggestions.
My blog is www.and1moremeansfour.blogspot.com and it is all about my day to day life with 4girls under 4.

I have always enjoyed writing so i decided to blog about being a mummy to my 4girls and everything that goes on in my life. If i'm lucky to get the time i can write about 2 a week! I have 16 followers that aren't family or friends which visit me quite often. happy reading! x
I have one blog that are featured on the other one. I put the published paid articles in www.catatangagasan.blogspot.com. One is called second home for Angga (http://rumahkedua-angga.blogspot.com) it's a blog that shares my riffs on everything from my son.

I try to write every week for improve my english, thx.
My blog is Frugalcitygirl.blogspot.com

This site was originally created for family and friends that live in other states. I started couponing and my sister would call and I would break down my list for her so she can go and get the deals. The list grew as she told the rest of the family so I decided to do a blog and have everyone go there and I would be able to save my voice Lol. I think everyone can benefit from this site because it can save you a ton of money.

I do several post a day and whatever deals I can find that I think will benefit people are the post that get put up.
I have a bunch of blogs LOL

Lemonade Mama - My personal blog. I blog about all sorts of stuff here. Reviews, giveaways, gardening, the kid, relationship, health, just whatever is on my mind. It evolved from a previous blog Living on (Less Than) a Dime in which I discussed my struggle to get out of poverty, something that is ongoing. This one I average about 75 to 100 unique visitors a day.

Fat Girl Gets Fit - My weight loss blog. It's all about what I'm doing to try to lose 100 pounds. This one I get around 50 unique visitors a day.

BioZing - This is a blog that I've just taken over. It's about going green to save money. I just took this one over, so I'm just in the process of determining a direction and everything for it!
What a great thread!
Mine is www.kingmaxcried.blogspot.com
King Max Cried "Let the Wild Rumpus Begin!"
I'm not on a schedule for writing. Sometimes nothing fun happens or inspires me and sometimes I write everyday. I am new to Mommy Blogging but my other blog was a snark blog about celebrities and I had a big following on that one for a while but life got in the way and I'm trying to decide if I want to go back to that or just write about my life now vs what it was before.
I write about my baby, obviously, and giving up an actors life in LA for a suburban life in DC and all the stuff that happened in the middle. I'm totally obsessed with my baby, and everyday he sparks memories and stories and so I try to weave those in with what he's up too.
I do get visitors to my blog, mostly from here! Other than friends and family.
My site is called Parenting by Google and I chose that name simply because I use google A LOT! I use it to look up concerns that I have or developmental milestones, etc etc etc. My blog is a humorous (hopefully) look at life with a baby. A particular, high-needs baby. Whom I love.

I write 5-6 posts most weeks.

I've just started getting the word out about my blog, so far I have over a dozen followers and several people that I know that come back regularly.

While I love that I have a few people that read what I write, I really just LOVE writing. I feel like with this blog and with writing about being a mom, I've finally found my writing niche. I just wish it would pay the bills, too. But, for now, no ads, just writing.

www.parentingbygoogle.com
My blog is Send Chocolate (http://www.sendchocolatenow.com) "Slightly dark, a little bit nutty, cheaper than candy...and half as sweet."

I blog about life with children with autism, a geeky husband (also my tech support.) Homeschooling, but not the kitty-sweatshirt, Keds-wearing type...

Information about autism, homeschooling and life...free. Sarcasm is a bonus. Snark is an add-on, but offer is subject to change depending upon your attitude. (or mine) A hidden gem you just haven't found yet.

I write on average 6 times a week. And I have a strong following, through my fan Facebook page, RSS and blog followings on various social networks. To date, I have had over 80,000 visitors.

I really am passionate about autism and helping other parents dealing with it. I also run Autism Sucks, a blog for all those intimately dealing with autism who want to write about it.

I also write on the Internet about autism. At TypeAMom I am Special Needs Parenting editor. And at Examiner.com I am LA Special Needs Kids Examiner.

And finally, you can find me on twitter at @sendchocolate

Life=comedy material.

Thanks for asking.

T.
Just joined yesterday... and I'm having fun here!!

My blog is called Peanut's Page. It can be found at http://www.theweedons.blogspot.com

I write almost daily, and have between 50 and 100 daily visitors. I'm working to increase that number currently... and I'm learning a lot in the process!! Two product reviews (one with a giveaway) are in the works, and I know I've got some *stuff* to do before I post those reviews. I need a disclaimer, etc.

Oh! and topics include... our baby, our life, couponing, shopping, photography... a little bit of everything!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service