OK, I don't have time to go through each member's profile, so I'm going with the easy way. Respond to this discussion with your blog URL and the name. Can you also include:

* Why you chose that topic to blog about
* How many posts you write a week
* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends)
* Any other info you wish to share about your blog

Thanks! - Deb

Tags: blog, reading, writing

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, my name is Lucy and my blog is postpartumillness.com. I blog about my journey of illness since delivering my first son four years ago. I have had no luck with doctors, just a few improvements. I wanted to create a community of women that could share health stories and different things they have tried that have helped their bodies. I will also be blogging about happier topics too. I am guest blogging right now at http://greenearthjourney.blogspot.com/ on Sundays.

I have 14 posts so far and blog everyday. I signed up for Google Analytics and have been gettting 1 to 3 new visitors a day. Nice to meet you and I have already read a great article from your site.

Thanks,
Lucy
Hi,

My blog is www.savinginakron.blogspot.com. It's a blog dedicated to helping mom's saving money and live a little more frugally.

I chose this topic because I am an under-employed recruiter, and needed to find ways to cut back on my expenses.

I probably post about 30-40 posts per week on various things such as grocery deals, freebies, printable coupons, samples, etc. I will be adding a feature soon on frugal recipes as well.

My blog is relatively new, but I'm getting quite a few hits. Saving money is always popular.

I am working diligently to network with other moms and other frugal bloggers. My family never visits my blog.
My blog is http://www.mission-mommy.com and it's called Mission Mommy...naturally! :)

I love a great deal. I try my best to keep up to date on coupons, freebies, samples. I also write product reviews, and run giveaways. I have one going right now that will end Tuesday for a must have parent organizer-every home should have one!

I typically get around 3,000 hits a month, with almost 80 followers...Trying my darndest to get over the 100 mark! My page rank is 2...hopefully it'll get to a 3 soon!

I also write a little about my family...with pics and goings on...it was my baby girl's birthday party yesterday! She turns 2 on the 14th.

I'm currently looking for products to review/giveaway, link exchanges, comments.
My blog is at StrawberrySeeds.net . I am currently making the move from my daughter's Caring Bridge site at www.caringbridge.org/visit/julianesbitt and going "public" with a blog about dealing with life. As my son reminded me, when you go to the farm, there may be lots of Goat Crud (his words, not mine!) but there are really great things too ~ like counting over 200 seeds in a Strawberry! So I hope to write once a day minimum and encourage those of us out there that need encouragement. My youngest child, Julia, has so far beat her cancer TWICE since she was 2 years old and she will be 7 this month. These battles have have not deterred her one bit from being a little girl. They have not deterred us one bit from being a family and they have not deterred me one bit from living a life full of laughs and love.
Yes, I do get visitors other than family and friends and I hope that continues to grow. I would like people to know that life and people are not perfect. Stop wasting so much energy trying to put that perfect face on, or conversely, stop the negative, "why me?" thinking. It isn't just you. Everyone has something (or many things) to struggle with during their journey. There are real struggles, there are real ways to deal with them. I would love feedback in the way of comments and emails and hope to eventually set up a message board if the need arises.
Thanks for this opportunity to share!
Peace,
K
My husband set up this twitter site where the community can make up Nursery Rhymes for our new baby being born next month. Watch this video or add the Twitter account.

Nursery Tweets - http://twitter.com/NurseryTweets

Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyA01Qw8CsQ
HI,
I am new to mombloggersclub.
I started blogging not long ago.
I blog about my son, he's very fussy and colic at birth.
I write about 3-5-posts per week
I get some visitiors and followers but not a lot. I don't how can I get more visitors though.
I would like to let other moms know how hard to take care of a fussy and colic son. My son is still very fussy till now.
I am trying to stay home to take care of him by writing a blog, but I don't know if I will be successful.
Hi,
sorry forgot to put in my website. http://www.motherfirstbaby.com
please visit. Also I have a video of my son
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYgbCa7DHOc
Hi my name is Rachelle and I have a blog called Kenziepoo (www.kenziepoo.blogspot.com)... A blog all about baby from clothes to Nursery, featuring great finds, fab baby sites, giveaways etc...

My little baby Kenzie inspired my blog that is all about baby
I post daily, sometimes twice daily...I dont post on the weekends though (Sat. or Sun)
I get visitors to my blog not just friends and Fam...:)

Thanks for visiting (www.kenziepoo.blogspot.com)
Hi! I'm Amber from Miracles on Mama Street (http://www.mamasmiracles.blogspot.com). My blog is a place to get a good laugh at the shenanigans of my family, quick recipes, product reviews, giveaways, contests, and frugal ideas for your family. I use my blog as a way to contribute to the life of others and to meet new moms like myself. Being a new SAHM, I missed my friends at work, and I found blogging to give me a sense of accomplishment like a job. I post 1-2 posts/per day on various topics that I think would be appealing to my readers. I have lots of new visitors which is exciting to me. It's been fun watching my 2 month old blog grow. :)
Hello my name is Desirae Perez and Im new to blogging! My url is desirae0422 on your site! I blog about life in general, whatever may come to mind! Im not sure how to get visitors lol! I will be blogging 2-3 times per week!
Read it, loved it. I will read you if you will read me: www.soccermum.net

Looking forward to more stories.

Cheers Nicky
My blog is Practical Pablum ( www.practicalpablum.blogspot.com ). I am a SAHM with three kids ages 3 and under, and while my blog began as a place to comment on stupid or clever commercials (I'm unfortunately addicted to the boob tube), it has naturally turned into more comments on my kids and our lives. I post Mon thru Fri, and while I am trying to develop into a full time momblog, other topics may sneak in. Right now I get a lot of random visitors and family followers, but I would really love to expand my readers. Please come on over and check it out!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service