OK, I don't have time to go through each member's profile, so I'm going with the easy way. Respond to this discussion with your blog URL and the name. Can you also include:

* Why you chose that topic to blog about
* How many posts you write a week
* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends)
* Any other info you wish to share about your blog

Thanks! - Deb

Tags: blog, reading, writing

Views: 206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey ladies. Just starting out. I just did my first post tonight. http://blessingstocounton.blogspot.com/.

My blog isn't fancy yet. I am using this blog really for my own personal therapy, an outlet to vent or boast at the end of the day.

How do you guys get your blogs to look so pretty with interesting graphics in your title? I am pretty computer savy but new to blogging. I looked at most the blogs you all posted and I am impressed! I have alot of work to do!
Hi! My blog is www.strawberryseeds.net and is named for my son's obsession that "goat crud" was going to ruin his field tripto the farm. He learned so much about strawberries that he forgot about the goat crud. Do you know there are over 200 seeds in a strawberrry? Exciting stuff! This blog is generally a continuation of our www.caringbridge.org/visit/julianesbitt site. Now that my daughter is (God willing) done with her 4 1/2 years of chemotherapy and radiation, it is time to move on! I hope to share our daily struggles with a special needs child, a recovering cancer kid and a super dramatic middle schooler!
I hope to blog daily. Like most of us here, I believe it to be a form of therapy! i also am hoping against hope to build my readership and learn how to at least make it pay for itself. That is the difference between this venture and the caringbridge site.
Thanks everyone!!! And feel free to follow meon Twitter and my blog!!! I will return the favor.
www.momalom.com

- Motherhood blog, specifically about life with three kids. We are two sister who both have three and since it's all we ever talk about anyway we decided to start writing about it too

- Daily posts: we alternate days

- We're getting some traffic to the site without too much trying so far, and we hope to find some time to widen that soon, but with three kids....time is hard to come by
My blog is called "A Party of Six" http://apartyof6.blogspot.com/ It's about my family which consists of mom and dad, daughter and three sons. I cover everything from the ups and downs to the funny and sad. I try and write a post everyday or at least every couple of days. I do get visitors, some family and other mommy bloggers. Would love to have more followers!!
Can't remember if I even responded to this one so you'll have to excuse me if i did already. Just trying to get the word out there!
My blog is about random thoughts and insights I have during the day. Kinda a blend of ALOT of the typical mess in my head. I hear voices (character voices, I am a writer) in my head ALL the time, and sometimes I just have to get the thoughts out on my blog. Also occasionally when I think my readers need alittle eye candy I will be posting yummy pictures of good looking men.
I do get visitors to my blog and the more the merrier I ALWAYS say! I write at least one post a day. Sometimes more. Today was more, but I promise it will be entertaining and delightful! :)
Here is a link of my baby blog. . .
My totally AWESOME BLOG!
Just started really blogging since Jan 2009. (Trying to figure out the dang html code for a 3 column blog. GRRRRR. Not working so far.
I finally got the hang of it. I asked one of my blogger friends who is also html savvy to help me. Now come take a look at my blog. I like it alot better. More professional looking I think.
One Cluttered Brain Makeover blog
Hi I'm Megan and my blog is at http://matthewjr7908.blogspot.com/

I blog about my son typically but some of it is working through the loss of my twins at 19 wks gestation the year before I had our son. So it's a happy and sad blog.

Typically I do a few posts a week and then get busy and forget for a couple weeks.

I'm pretty sure only my family and friends visit but would love more!
Hi there, my name is Shannon and my site is www.forthemommas.com

I write about 3-5 posts a day, featuring good deals for Moms and women in general.
I have about 300 -500 readers on a given day and am working diligently to increase that traffic.

Nice to meet all of you.

Shannon
I used to blog at binkiesnboogers.wordpress but shifted to my new domain!

www.motherinc.org

Traffic getting high and i got my first advertiser so decided it was time to move.

Still mainly an outlet for prevention of insanity though!
I'm a grandmother and great grandmother and it's my greatest accomplishment and I'm hoping to share my wit and experience in life bringing grandmother back to families for whatever support they can be.

I write 3 to 5 post a week I work days selling commercial real estate and I hope to someday just be able to write as besides my family and friends it is my passion.

Yes we do over 3000 new visitors per month although last month we were down and don't know why we are changing our site freshening it up new color avatar (with my chemo hair doo..grey and short) and hope that helps.

Yes I'm all over the map with my posts because I want to be a grandmother who is also wife, mother friend, sibling grandmother and great grandmother who at 63 in July treasure and wants to live life and while doing so has much to say share and express. Grams should be the safe harbor in all families and this is my job to make that known everywhere.

Thanks so much for asking...your the light in my day today for just listening or is it reading..oh whatever.
Hi i'm new here so hoping to meet new friends and great blogs! My blog is all about baby and toddlers sales, deals, coupons, freebies(all) sample sales reviews and giveaways! I'm quite a fanatic about kids stuff. I love it and i have a 2 year old and 6 year old so how fun to have a blog on kids stuff! I write at least 1 post a day but usually around 3 a day. I have quite a bit a visitors already but want more. I have started doing reviews and giveaways and loving every minute of this! http://kiddiescornerdeals.blogspot.com
Hi, my name is Lucy and my blog is postpartumillness.com. I blog about my journey of illness since delivering my first son four years ago. I have had no luck with doctors, just a few improvements. I wanted to create a community of women that could share health stories and different things they have tried that have helped their bodies. I will also be blogging about happier topics too. I am guest blogging right now at http://greenearthjourney.blogspot.com/ on Sundays.

I have 14 posts so far and blog everyday. I signed up for Google Analytics and have been gettting 1 to 3 new visitors a day. Nice to meet you and I have already read a great article from your site.

Thanks,
Lucy

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service