OK, I don't have time to go through each member's profile, so I'm going with the easy way. Respond to this discussion with your blog URL and the name. Can you also include:

* Why you chose that topic to blog about
* How many posts you write a week
* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends)
* Any other info you wish to share about your blog

Thanks! - Deb

Tags: blog, reading, writing

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love your site, and you got to meet BOSSY! Kewl!
Love, love, loved your blog! Look forward to reading it daily:)
My blog is cool, my blog is poppin', the kids are late for school, but all the moms are stoppin'

Oh sorry...

I write everyday at http://cheaperthantherapyjen.blogspot.com. It's addictive, it's therapeutic, it's enlightening. I write about my everyday life with 3 kids and hubby. I love the traffic feed I have because I do know that I get visitors that aren't family and friends, but curious readers looking for a good blog.
Jen, what a great blog! I just left a comment there for you. You're bookmarked - can't wait to read more. =)
Rawk, thanks Deb! I'm kinda a nut, but thanks for stopping by ;)
My name is Sarah. My blog is "What to do, poopsy-woo?" (http://poopsywoo.blogspot.com). It is dedicated, as we say, "to the unfettered pursuit of fun with your kids." We post everything from jump rope rhymes to game rules, to our own crafts with our kids. We're gaining a readership. Definitely, the bulk of readers, are people I don't personally know.
Hi Sarah, what a great idea for a blog! It looks like a lot of fun. =)
Thanks. Fun is what we're all about!
My blog is all about me and my only 3yr old daughter--little mouse--sometimes I throw in some tidbits on my hubby and what we ate for dinner. There are days when I am happy-go-lucky and days in tears, days when I am a big kid playing and days when I am the teacher. Homeschooling? Maybe-jury is still out.
I love to take pictures and do kid stuff. I also LOVE to blog and read blogs, so stop by and leave your name. I'll come look--for sure!
Mommy, Just One More Minute at www.thewidloefamily.com
What a fun blog! I have added you as a blog I follow!
Life Nurturing Education (linked) records my reflections on homeschooling and family life from a Christian perspective. New encouraging posts are published 2-3 times a week.

Visitors are always welcome, but more virtual friends stop by than family. I try to remember to send grandmas, grandpas, aunt, and uncles links when I post pictures. That usually gets them to visit, but they never stay long.
Blah Blah Blog - I am Shauna - I blog about my nutty family and our life! I also have a blog design blog :) a little redundant but whatever - It is www.seemydesigns.blogspot.com

Love to blog! It is my connection to the outside world - a little sad I know...but whatever! Have a great week!

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service