OK, I don't have time to go through each member's profile, so I'm going with the easy way. Respond to this discussion with your blog URL and the name. Can you also include:

* Why you chose that topic to blog about
* How many posts you write a week
* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends)
* Any other info you wish to share about your blog

Thanks! - Deb

Tags: blog, reading, writing

Views: 232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My blog is Sage and Savvy

I started blogging in June to share w/my friends and family opinions on different products I use--mainly eco-friendly, organic products--a lot of which are hard to find in Hawaii. I post at least 3-5x a week, and I get visitors, but not as much as some of the more experienced mommy bloggers.

I'm starting to feature organic, eco-friendly companies who are also providing discounts--a big plus for a lot of us in Hawaii because our options are limited in terms of eco-friendly products and companies.

If anyone has any sage and savvy product they know of that I should check out, please let me know!
My blog is

I'm a mom, but I wouldn't say the blog is about my boys. It's alllllllll about ME...the boys just have supporting roles. ;-D

I have been trying to blog every day...and so far it has been going well! I don't have tooooo much traffic....around 25-30 visits a day. I am hoping that will go up a bit and I am using the Blog of Dreams philosophy of " If you blog it, they will come...."
I've found some great blogs here!!

Cool Baby Kid finds the coolest produts and resources for moms, babies and kids. I began the blog because I'm notorius for researching the heck out of EVERYTHING I buy, so friends would often just ask me for product ideas. It's turned into a major/hobby/obsession/part-time job, but I love it!
My blog is www.MomDot.com. We are a boutique and blogging listing site. We feature bloggers weekly, have contests weekly, and throw in a bit of our personal lives, including us dancing...a lot.

We get about 600 visitors a day and write about....5 posts a day?

Feel free to come on by and list for free!

trisha
www.momdot.com
My blog is The Creative Junkie. It's a compilation of humorous stories and observations of my life as a SAHM.

* Why you chose that topic to blog about
I have to blog about what I know and ... that's what I know!

* How many posts you write a week
I typically post on Mon, Wed & Fri but my goal is to post every day ... I just need to find 10 more hours in every day.

* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends)
I do and I am so grateful for that. When I started blogging, I didn't know if ANYONE would care about what I have to say and when I hear that someone is actually looking forward to my posts, it just totally makes my day, if not my week!

* Any other info you wish to share about your blog
I have my own style of writing - I like it to be very casual, laid back. I may not always use the right grammar, I may have run-on sentences, I may start a lot of sentences with "And" or "Because." I want my blog to "sound" like me and I don't always use perfect grammar when I speak.

Andrea
The Creative Junkie
http://www.thecreativejunkie.com
www.really-seriouslythough.blogspot.com

My blog is just my thoughts. It's more like my spot to go to say whatever I need to say whenever I need to say it. No real "theme" besides that!
I started blogging because I had to... but it quickly became an addiction! I'm a news anchor, and when I went on maternity leave I was encouraged to start a blog so viewers could check in with me. I've since stopped blogging on the station's website and moved to one of my own, and stopped blogging only about my baby (although I still blog a LOT about my baby!). I also do some behind-the-sceens blogging about the newsroom, and whatever else strikes my fancy.

I post just about every day. I do get visitors, and I am so appreciative of them all. I'm definitely looking for ways to grow!

Come visit me! www.stayclassy.typepad.com
My blog is Restored 316 Designs.

After starting my design business I only thought it would be appropriate to start a blog along with it. On my blog I offer free scrapbooking design stuff and a monthly desktop calendar along with updates on my new items and such.

I currently have about 100 visits a day but no REAL business just yet! :( I'm still doing my part by getting the word out about my website design as well as blog design. If you know of someone in need of either please send them my way! :)

I think blogging offers a great route for people starting a business because there are so many resources available to get your blog "out there". Then once people come to your blog then they come to your site and so forth. (I know alot of us aren't actually in "business" but thought for the few of us who are I would throw that in.)
Here's the info,
We are at http://bluemonkeybutt.com
We're still trying to decide what our blog is. It's a comination of random things and our families. We're trying to do at least 5 posts a week. Our traffic is a mix of family/friends and people we don't know.

So far it's been a lot of fun.
I just love to write. I have been blogging for a while and then I wanted to write about our new crafts and other handcrafted items I have found so I started The Wonderful World of handcrafted at http://gwynnsgifts.blogspot.com/
Everyone once in a while I like to write about my life because so much fun things are going on and my kids are just funny. My blog is all upbeat and positive. I try to post at least 4 times a week and everyday if I can. I have no idea who visits my blog but people sure do because the numbers keep growing. Blogging seems to feed my soul to share with the world.
Hello fellow bloggers!

I write for ParentsCanada.com and the blog specifically is called ParentTalk Blog. While I do get paid as the online editor, all my posts are written by me and me alone. I blog about mom (and dad) entrepreneurs -- if you are one, please post or email me as I'd love to interview you; parenting issues; my own kids and family; freelance writing; book reviews; sleep issues; traveling; feeding; discipline; school...you know, all the stuff that parents need to know.

Thanks!
Lisa

My blog is the Domestic Diva.

I blog about daily life, product reviews, photography tricks, as well as post viral videos weekly. I often post several times a DAY with new content added all the time. Contest are posted weekly with only comments needed to enter.

I have a steady community of readers that love to learn new tricks to improve their daily lives, to know about the latest products to hit the market, and to laugh at life's funny situations.

You can follow me on twitter or subscribe to my blog feed to stay up to date on my daily happenings.

The Domestic Diva is like a continuous open discussion on anything you want to talk about. If there is something on my site you want to know more about or how to do you can always contact me and I will write up an explanation for you. I hope you will come on over and visit our community, leave a comment and let me know you stopped by so I can come over to your corner of the web and check you out too!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service