OK, I don't have time to go through each member's profile, so I'm going with the easy way. Respond to this discussion with your blog URL and the name. Can you also include:

* Why you chose that topic to blog about
* How many posts you write a week
* Do you get visitors to your blog (besides family and friends)
* Any other info you wish to share about your blog

Thanks! - Deb

Tags: blog, reading, writing

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Deb, great idea. I'm going to have to go through this list myself.

I blog a mix of family life, home schooling and books. I like blogs that offer I bit of the writer's personality along with info. I can use, like books/reading.

Posts per week: 3 to 4

Visitors: lol yes

Additional info: I do occasionally give away books. Next month I have a new book by Dr. Gary Chapman, Love as a Way of Life, so if that sounds like something you would like, stop by.

Here is the link Paper Bridges
My blog is A Daily Dose of Toni the direct url, if you don't want to click the title there is www.juststopscreaming.com I try to write at least one post daily on this blog as it is my 'everything under the sun" blog LOL. You will hear stories about me, I shout out to other blogs every Wednesday, I try to list a post once a week with several giveaways, talk about cool products. Yes i actually do get visitors to this blog but i am promoting it very much so that is why.

I also write at The Kiddie Clique it is a blog with 7 women that all blog about products, controversial parenting, it is 7 different opinions that all blog under one blog. We get quite alot of visitors actually.

My personal blog (to tell stories and share pictures about my children) is A daily dose of insanity and I started it just as a way to share a little bit of the mayhem that goes on with my kids as well as pictures so my friends and family can keep up with them. It really doesn't get many visitors yet b/c it is very new
I have decided to check out blogging because I am a work at home MOM and finally have some time to share my business with others. It grew quickly and is generating $ on its own while I coach others to success. I feel Blessed to have come across such a great opportunity that I felt the need to give the same opportunity to all the MOMS in the world that have been looking for something GREAT! Touching Others Lives has always been something I have embraced and now it is my Lively Hood! Think of all the people you could touch by sending an unexpected card or who could use a system just like this in their life such as Hair Stylist, Insurance Brokers, Realtors, just to name a few honestly the list is endless. Stop by my page anytime or my website if your busy... it's Truly Wonderful!
Todaymyway.com
socreview.com/todaymyway
Make it a GREAT week!
Expect Success!
My most popular blog is Christian Fiction Blog. The url is: http://christianfiction.blogspot.com

I chose Christian Fiction as my main topic because I am an inspirational book reviewer for Romantic Times Magazine, have been a Christys Book Awards Judge for three years, and a book critic and publicist. But most importantly because I love books. I love to read and write them. Right now I'm on the verge of signing with a literary agency and have a publishing house wanting to buy my Christian romantic mystery series.
What a fascinating thread! I've got oodles of great reading here :)

I started Maternal Spark because I was hit with a huge hormonal wave of creativity after the birth of my daughter.
I try to write at least three posts / week
I get about 100 visits / day and many are repeats and subscribers.
I love blogging so much - it's been an incredible way to meet and support creative moms. My current goal is to focus on content and increase my readership.
How did I miss this discussion thread the last few months? I've been looking for something like this -- thank you for starting it, Deb!

I've got a few blogs and would LOVE some new visitors! Especially to my mommy blog, From Maternity to Madness, which I started in 2004, took a break, but now I'm back blogging again there and looking for other mom blogs to link to. It's just my blog to document reflections on my life with two crazy loud kids while running three businesses. I am starting to post 2-3 times a week now. Used to get lots of visitors until I took a break from the blog. Stop by & say hello! I promise I won't bite :) http://maternitytomadness.blogspot.com.

My other blogs:
http://www.mamapreneursinc.com - blog for my business baby #1, a resource & networking organization for mom business owners, coming soon to a city near you! :) we post at least 3 times a week about life as mamapreneurs(tm), with helpful resources and articles for mamapreneurs. This one gets about 24,000 unique visitors a month.

http://urbanblissdesign.blogspot.com - blog for my business baby #2, a graphic/Web design + pr studio. we post some of our latest design work plus we're starting to post Urban Design Inspirations featuring cool, modern products that inspire us. This one gets mostly non-famly/friend visitors.

http://www.mamalit.com - books written for moms, reviewed by moms + online book club. contributors post their reviews, plus we're starting an online book club in July! Stop by & join the fun!

I can't wait to start reading all of your blogs!! Leave me a comment if you want to exchange links for either my mommy blog or my design blog!

Cheers,
Marlynn :)
Hi I am Rainbow Rivers and my blog is at http://rainbowriversjourney.blogspot.com/
I blog about frugality and finances, Homeschooling, Parenting Issues, Nature, curriculum , book and movie reviews, grandparenting and other issues of womanhood with an occasional blog about everyday life. I try to blog several times a week although I blog much more in the winter months than the summer ones. I do get some visitors that is a combination of family, friends and online folk. It does not have that many readers yet but I am working on increasing that as I love getting comments and discussions going.
Hi everyone! My name is Meg and I am a blogoholic! Just kidding, what I am is a Texas MAC (middle age chic, or at least MY term for it!) with older kids at home. My blog is about my journey from the cowboy world to the country club when my happily ever after turned out to be a city kitty...I write about the adventures, $hopping...I am a sucker for Lilly P, Tommy B and Ralph L...I am still horse crazy after all these years and try to share a little bit of the funky cowgirl in me for all you non Texans out there. I have my own biz and pretty much rock my life on my own terms. I started blogging as an outlet and became addicted. There aren't too many women my age with older kids blogging, but I am trying to change that. By the way, I LOVE this place!
I am a mom of three young boys and I absolutely love fashion. But because I have been perpetually pregnant over the past three years, I've become a bit of a connoisseur of maternity fashion. And July 2008 is a big month for my blog, Pregnant Fashionista, because for the first time, one of my favorite maternity boutiques is offering a 10% discount to Pregnant Fashionista readers! Visit the site at www.pregnantfashionista.com for all the info and then head to Blossom Mother and Child's online boutique for some of the best maternity fashions out there. Thanks! Caroline
Hi Deb! My blog is called Kaza's Place, and you can find it at http://kazasplace.blogspot.com ... I blog about various things, but mostly rant about mama life these days, as I'm home this summer with my 3 year old (I'm an academic, so teach 9 months and work at home each summer). I would like to write every day, but probably end up writing about 4 or 5 posts a week, as I'm afraid to bore everyone with too much of the mundane. I'm starting to have some regular visitors, which is VERY exciting, though I haven't really checked my actual stats yet so have no idea how many "lurkers" I may have at this point. I'm an anonymous blogger (so that I can be scathingly honest, and for some other reasons), so no family or friends visit other than my hubby. I'm irreverent, very liberal, love wine, and have a potty mouth, so if any of that offends you, then you might not like my blog but should visit anyway just to make sure. ;)
hi, there! my blog is http://theleavesoftarkong.blogspot.com... it is about my life being a single mom, being a freelance writer, and definitely about my son Tarko or Tarkong in Palauan race...

i try to catch up at least once a week... i write in English and in the Filipino language... very busy staying at home with my son and working at the same time for my freelance jobs...

i'm new to blogging, so my visitors are still few (Help!!!)... but i try to join networks such as this to meet new moms and learn more new stuff...
My blog is http://thedirtyshirt.typepad.com and my topics are all over the place. From kids, to gaming, to homeschooling and family I love to talk about it all. I try to write at least one a day but have a sick baby at the moment so its hard. My family and friends do visit and I am trying to build up readers now.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service