Are you a walmart shopper or do you pay more for better quality or to make an eco-friendly statement? I'm very curious to know what other moms are doing...
I for example have access to wholesale prices for organic baby clothes, so it's not so expensive to dress my children in organic clothes. I also have some "Circo"items from target that I received as gifts for my children. They are inexpensive and fashionable so my kids also wear that some times.
What about the rest of you? what is too cheap and what is too expensive?

Tags: baby, clothes, organic

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a mixed bag of items. I usually turn to Gap for sweatshirts and jeans, because I know they are durable, and those are two items I need my moneys worth from. But, for everyday play, I love Target and Walmart clothes. I am a cartoon character snob though, I draw the line on anything with cartoons on it:) But, I also pick up loads of white tees and onsies and tie dye them myself during the summer.

Honestly, organic clothing is something that would interest me, however, I live in a, barely, one horse town, so I just don't have the access.
Love Target stuff, decent in quality. But for better quality I get Gymboree and Gap (try for clearance!). They LAST!

Finding Old Navy clothes shrink to nothing lately!
I'm lucky that the boys' birthdays are in March and April--they get their summer clothes as gifts from family. And when cold weather rolls around I pick them up some winter clothes at JCPenneys or Walmart.
I guess I get my kids clothes from various sources - Target when something looks too cute to resist, Gymboree when the sale is super cheap and my favorite source is hand-me-downs from my sister's kids! =) We live near a Carter's outlet, and that is one place I can't safely walk into without walking out with half the store. The quality of clothing is really good and the prices are so low!
For nice special occasion clothes I wil pay more for style and quality like gap. For the knock-about clothes I rely on hand-me-downs. I dont see the point in paying good money for clothes just to get ruined, when you can recycle. A group of my friends all swap around clothes that are outgrown; as we all know, kids outgrow clothes so quickly they are always practically brand new, and its good for the environment too.
I am a Children’s Place addict! I love the 20% off coupons I get for each of my children’s birthdays (6). They can be used for a whole month and combined with sales. I think the prices are great and sale prices are even better.

The clothes are VERY durable. I have 5 boys and they have not worn through a pair of pants or shirt from TCP yet. I like the boys clothes there better than the girls. The girls stuff can be hit or miss each season.

For my one girl,if it is a bad Children’s Place season, I usually shop Ebay for large Gymboree lots in lines I love, like Vacation Time and Spring Showers.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service