Mother's Day is around the corner, and to celebrate we're giving away stylish Cruzer Gator flash drives from SanDisk.

To win, leave a comment with your favorite

memory from Mother's Days past via photo, text (50 words max), or both.

Winners can preserve their latest Mother's Day memories on the Cruzer Gator flash drive for years to come.

Guess how many we're giving away? 20! So your chance of winning is very good.

We can't wait to read your submissions. Winners will be announced May 6, 2008.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We had just moved to Arizona and I was feeling alone and melancholy and missing my own mom. My daughters, then 7 and 9, made me toast and coffee and served it to me in bed where we stayed and watched our favorite chick flick, Hope Floats.
My daughters, myself, and Our Heavenly Mother, on Mothers Day 2007
Attachments:
I think that my favorite Mother's Day was my second one as a mom. I was away overnight (can't remember where now) and came home to find that not only had my husband actually remembered Mother's Day (a feat in itself), but that he had bought and assembled a porch swing for our back patio so that I would have somewhere to sit outside to watch our (then) toddler daughter play in the back yard. It was an awesome surprise and I have many happy memories of doing just that. :)
Although, it's not quite here yet, my favorite is this year's. My children gathered their money and went together to my favorite jewelry store (James Avery) and purchased a charm for me for my charm bracelet. It was awfully cute and they were such sweethearts with each other. The gift doesn't matter so much to me as the thought and the teamwork.

Memories of the baby girl at the beach on Mother's Day win out every time! Too bad that won't happen this year since we're not as close anymore.
My 1st Mother's Day was incredible. I was working in the hotel business and my job was in charge of the kitchen. After hours of watching everyone celebrate, I was able to celebrate with my mom and my nearly year old daughter. This was really special moment as my mom died a year later.

This was mothers day last year. We have a family tradition. The boys, i.e. my husband and father-in-law, and perhaps my brother if he shows up, all make us brunch and serve us on my patio. This picture is of me, my grandma, mom, and mother-in-law. It's fun watching the guys attempt to cook. They only cook about once a year and we get to giggle at the production.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service