Advertisement

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

How Cholesterol Can Affect Pregnancy

Cholesterol is often talked about as something that’s all bad. However, that’s not the case in all circumstances. You may be surprised to learn that your body needs this fatty, wax-like substance to develop and construct cells. Since cells are what helps keep your body growing and…

Cheap Ways to Add Extra Living Space to Your Home

If you listen to the news, we are no longer in a recession. However, the average family still isn’t able to buy a larger house as their families expand. It could be that we have gone into debt during those dry years and it could also be that the cost of living has increased beyond the limits…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

TRENDING BLOG POSTS

Blogging is better than.....

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sex!
Blogging is so SO much better than: hehitmenoididn'ti'mhungrybutihatethatstuffhemadepoopinhisdiaperiwantthatyouneverget
meanythinguhohmommyUH-OOOHHH!!

But its not better than my kids.

Hows that for contradictory?
Shopping! - Saves me gas.
than ripping my teens head off =) I would much rather rant about his antics there than in his face.

~Lisa
for me...blogging is better than cooking hi hi hi...
cleaning!
Talking on the phone!!
watching TV, and I love TV!
doing the million things around my house that I should be doing!!!
paying bills! LOL
talking to myself. And my toddler isn't much of a listener either. My dog though... he always looks interested.
listening to my husband snore in bed when he just layed his head down 2 minutes prior... I want to be able to turn the world off like that.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service