Blogging takes a lot of energy. How do you unwind?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't get much time for unwinding BUT the only way I can have any peace and relaxation is with my 20 minute HOT shower. I stay in there until I'm all wrinkly. I feel good once I'm out and clean..LOL.
Hmmmm, good question:) I actually blog while I'm working in our office or even think of blogs while I'm homeschooling, or cleaning the house....my mind is always racing so when I try to relax I'm not very successful...However, I like to read nonsense books like Debbie Maccomber (romance novels) or trashy entertainment magazines:) My hubby makes fun of me but that's how I can release and let my mind relax because otherwise I can't sleep:)
Once or twice a week- a great movie and a glass of wine-
Showers, definately!

Sometimes it's actually turning OFF the computer!

Watching my DVR'ed shows!
Knitting!
I take time to visit people who comment my blogs site:)
Music and a good glass of wine!
I've got to agree with Lori and Jen a nice hot shower or bath is definitely my way of unwinding or escaping whichever way you want to look at it!
After the kids are in bed, sitting down in front of the TV with my laptop and a glass of wine. Technically still writing, but I'm much more relaxed with all three kids in bed.
Not much time time to unwind as a single mom working f/t, blogging, teaching blogging, homeschooling etc. but I enjoy getting on the tennis court and being target practice for my son or creating hand made cards to send to friends.
I am with Deb...when the kids are in bed, I hop in my own with my laptop and what ever shows I have Tivo-ed on the TV. No wine though (darn it)...my 11 month old sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night...I have to be able to hear him (LOL)
I unwind by blogging!!! It is my definitely down time for me. I

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service