What are you doing this weekend?Taking the kids to the beach for a day? Staying home and relaxing with the family? Going shopping with a few girlfriends? We'd love to know!

If you blogged about your weekend plans, leave your URL or simply post a few comments about what you'll be doing.

We can't wait to read what's going on in your world.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Today: Dance, Baseball practice, going to Baskin Robbin's, My son earned free ice cream at school for his book reports! ;)

Tomorrow: Birthday Party, Hubby's Basketball game, My son's baseball game

Sunday: Oldest dd is dancing at a halftime show for the San Jose Stealth (pro lacrosse). ;))
My, my...what an active family! Hope you have a great time and hope the weather is nice.

Have a wonderful weekend.
This weekend is going to be so fun....we have our town parade. yah, ho hum...I know; but this is the first year my little guy has played TBall, so their team is in the parade. It is going to be so stinking cute...all these little teeny bobble heads in match tball uniforms marching down the street.
Gotta love T-ball/ baseball season!
Sounds cute! It'll be the highlight of his week. Have a good time :)
Family birthday party (mine) tomorrow. It's the 9th anniversary of my 29th birthday. :)

Sunday, we'll be doing housework. Three weeks without hubby and the house goes to pot. ;)
It's been an AWFUL week and this Mutha needs some unwinding time. I wish I could say I'll be jetting off to Vegas to party with the girls, but no. No, I'll be with the girls at a crop. A scrapbook party. Not thrilling, but it's the best I've got right now! Besides, the hostess makes the most delish chicken salad. Yeah, Vegas would ROCK but that chicken salad... mmmm..

Sunday is Costco day. Wooo.

I really need a vacation!
Mae
MuthaMae.com
So funny! I hope you enjoy your cleaning spree on Sunday. When I have to do a ton of cleaning I love going to Whole Foods and buying every eco- soap and detergent they have. It makes me feel better amidst all of the work.

For you....

You are hilarious. I saw your YouTube video about mom bloggers. Loved it!

By the way, I'll do almost anything for good chicken salad.
nothing exciting for us this weekend, a family birthday party and some grocery shopping otherwise we're just hanging around the house trying to save gas

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service