How many people do you know have their own blogs?

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To my knowledge, only one! And she tends not to update for long stretches.
Plus, she's young -- 26. People in the next generation up, I find, still tend to say "I don't do computers" like it's a moral thing.
I know 5 people. And 2 of them I just talked into starting their blog! I am working on more every day. :)
5 I think. 2 because they enjoyed reading mine ;) *i feel like an inspiration, aww!*
I know a couple who blog. A lot of older people are into computers around here including me and my mom. I'm 43 and she's 63 but I know what Nancy means about the "I don't do computers." comments. I think some people are just scared to try.
None!! Most of my friends look at me like "What the heck is a blog?"
5- including my sister, who just has one post. The number will probably go back don to 4 when she forgets about her blog. I am trying to get more to start, but they aren't budging!
I know around 7 or 8 people who blog, but a couple of those I've only met once or twice in real life. I've inspired at least 3 people to start their own blogs, either directly or indirectly. Such a cool feeling! :)
none that I know of
Of my friends that I knew before I began blogging, a big whopping ZERO blog. So, I have been fortunate to make blogging friends that understand my blog jargon :)
only like 4...sad...My 'life' is limited to not too many outside the home folks on a daily basis...lol..
I had to stop counting when I got to 40. A lot of the folks are friends and family who live far away, so it is a great way to stay in touch. Not everyone updates regularly, but I have them in my Google Reader so I know when they do!

I've also met people whose blogs I read before meeting them. That is always a lot of fun.
zip, zero, none

I would be 100% surprised if I found that any of my friends or family blog. But then again, I don't tell them that I blog, so maybe they just don't tell me that they blog too! ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service