How many people do you know have their own blogs?

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know 9 moms IRL who blog.
I don't know any real life bloggers. I have only just started myself but have read Dooce for a loooooong time.
LOL! This is a funny one for me.
I seriously know NO ONE who has a blog. All of my friends and family think I am crazy.... but, they do read my blog too.
I have made lots of friends through the blogging world though, so, I like to tink I know lots of people. ;)
Debi

Who Says 8 is Enough?
I know six at the moment.
I know of absolutely 0 people that blog in "real life". I know many that read my blogs but none actually have a blog. Sad to me really because they're missing out on a wonderful community;)
I only know one - and she has just started.

All my friends think "why?......"
I have maybe 40 acquaintances that blog, but they're not close friends of mine.

I only have 3 close friends who blog on a semi-regular basis :( I wish I had more!

Sarah
Going Bananas Blog
probably 20 or so
probably a handful or so of people who blog.
I don't know anyone IRL who blogs other than my cousin.
I know ZERO! Crazy huh? They really don't know how much fun this stuff is. :)
I know personally 4 people who blog. Three good friends from college and my sister-in-law. I have a lot more real life friends who are on Facebook.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service