How many people do you know have their own blogs?

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know seven. They are all in my mamas group.
I don't know anyone personally who have their own blogs. Maybe it's because I haven't told them I have one either. Who knows, maybe they all have one! hee hee
I know two personally.
I know at least 7, and I started most of them, hehe. I like to share my addictions, what can I say?
I know 2. One is my close friend who started and got me thinking of picking my blog back up again. Another one is doing the blog for her photographer business.
I know about 5 gals from my homeschooling support group who have blogs that I read. And then in Dec I am supposed to meet up with a blogger from VA who's sister lives just down the road from me. That's a cool story actually.

Ladybug from VA had blogged that we should go check out her sister's pottery blog. Then I clicked on her regular blog and saw that she was giving away a book that I wanted...she said first post got first dibbs!
I assumed that the sister lived in VA near Ladybug. She assumed that I lived in VA cuz I was her sister's friend. Turns out she lives really close to me, so instead of me having to pay for postage on the book, I got to pick it up for free.

It's a small blogging world!
None that I know of!
I dont know one single person in my personal life that have a blog.
None that I know of so far, if you can believe that! But I'm sure some are underground bloggers like me.
None!
I think I know about 7 or 8. Not all of them update regularly though.
I don't know anyone that blogs. Thats why I am so happy to have found this place :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service