ADVERTISEMENT

How many people do you know have their own blogs?

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My entire extended family has blogs, so are we talking mommy bloggers or anyone? As far as mommy bloggers, I know one who does it seriously and two friends who do it more as a family newsletter type of a thing. I talked my sis into starting one. Don't users love to recruit other users? :)
None. I'm the black sheep.
Me. I'm alone. And my family and friends? Either think I'm fabulous or a freak. I'll take either. :)
maybe 10ish
Alyssa said:
None!! Most of my friends look at me like "What the heck is a blog?"

I call my friends and talk them through how to comment on my blog. It's the blind leading the blind!
I know 25 people in real life who blog - that doesn't count the people that I've met online who blog. This includes my family and coworkers. Of course, I'm probably higher than average given that I work in the interactive marketing space...
3 of them..2 of them had posted a year ago.. never really bothered to post a 2nd one... the third one is pretty irregular.. posts once a month or 2 months
0, none, zilch, zip.
I know tons of moms that blog. My moms club has quite a few, and that ones that don't blog are addicted to facebook
I don`t know anybody who is blogging (not counting myself ;] ), unless there is someone and is not telling me about it...
I know 2 people who blog in real life! That is interesting...everyone else I have met in the Blogosphere.
None.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

The Story Behind The New Must-Have Nursery Item Of The Season + Giveaway

Babies are irresistible when they are sleeping, as every mom knows. This is what inspired Rookie Humans' founder and momma of two, Gabriela Anggono, to launch a whimsical line of crib sheets designed to create beautiful backdrops for…

OUR DAILY PINS

Latest Activity

Profile IconMom Bloggers Club via Facebook
Thumbnail

Win a $300 Visa Gift Card by Entering Our "Start The Year Off Right" Contest | bit.ly/2hzgMpA #ad

Timeline…

See More
Facebook1 hour ago · Reply
Susan Keefe shared their blog post on Facebook
2 hours ago
Susan Keefe liked Susan Keefe's blog post Making The Elephant Man: A Producer’s Memoir by Jonathan Sanger
2 hours ago
Susan Keefe posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Wanda Jefferson posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Wanda Jefferson liked Lauren Markman's blog post Your child's working week
2 hours ago
Profile IconMom Bloggers Club via Facebook
Thumbnail

Today's featured member is Inner Blend Gourmet. Visit Alicia's blog at http://www.inner-gourmet.com/

See More
Facebook3 hours ago · Reply
Wanda Jefferson posted a status
3 hours ago

Advertisement

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service