How many people do you know have their own blogs?

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To my knowledge, only one! And she tends not to update for long stretches.
Plus, she's young -- 26. People in the next generation up, I find, still tend to say "I don't do computers" like it's a moral thing.
I know 5 people. And 2 of them I just talked into starting their blog! I am working on more every day. :)
5 I think. 2 because they enjoyed reading mine ;) *i feel like an inspiration, aww!*
I know a couple who blog. A lot of older people are into computers around here including me and my mom. I'm 43 and she's 63 but I know what Nancy means about the "I don't do computers." comments. I think some people are just scared to try.
None!! Most of my friends look at me like "What the heck is a blog?"
5- including my sister, who just has one post. The number will probably go back don to 4 when she forgets about her blog. I am trying to get more to start, but they aren't budging!
I know around 7 or 8 people who blog, but a couple of those I've only met once or twice in real life. I've inspired at least 3 people to start their own blogs, either directly or indirectly. Such a cool feeling! :)
none that I know of
Of my friends that I knew before I began blogging, a big whopping ZERO blog. So, I have been fortunate to make blogging friends that understand my blog jargon :)
only like 4...sad...My 'life' is limited to not too many outside the home folks on a daily basis...lol..
I had to stop counting when I got to 40. A lot of the folks are friends and family who live far away, so it is a great way to stay in touch. Not everyone updates regularly, but I have them in my Google Reader so I know when they do!

I've also met people whose blogs I read before meeting them. That is always a lot of fun.
zip, zero, none

I would be 100% surprised if I found that any of my friends or family blog. But then again, I don't tell them that I blog, so maybe they just don't tell me that they blog too! ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/22/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service