FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Acquiring a Taste for Wine – How to Properly Enjoy This Elegant Beverage

Even if you drink wine regularly, you might not have a developed taste for it. Drinking box wine from your local supermarket does not mean that you know wine, but if you would like to acquire a more elevated taste for this extremely elegant and at times sophisticated beverage, the process is…

Things To Know Before Taking Out A Personal Loan

Personal loans are designed to give individuals a rapid influx of cash when times are hard. They offer people a way to acquire the necessary capital to carry out some home renovations or to pay off debts and raise their credit score.

Of course, as with any other…

Latest Activity

Wendy Clough is now a member of Mom Bloggers Club
5 minutes ago
Jennie R. Rauch posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Adfa Ayla posted a blog post
8 hours ago
Linda Gries posted a blog post
18 hours ago
Regina posted a status
"If you haven't done so already head on over to the blog for some free Halloween activities and easy Halloween craft. www.lifewithginag.blogs"
22 hours ago
Lauren Markman posted a blog post
yesterday
Lisa C Miller updated their profile
yesterday
Holly Marsh posted a blog post
yesterday

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

TRENDING BLOG POSTS

How many people do you know have their own blogs?

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To my knowledge, only one! And she tends not to update for long stretches.
Plus, she's young -- 26. People in the next generation up, I find, still tend to say "I don't do computers" like it's a moral thing.
I know 5 people. And 2 of them I just talked into starting their blog! I am working on more every day. :)
5 I think. 2 because they enjoyed reading mine ;) *i feel like an inspiration, aww!*
I know a couple who blog. A lot of older people are into computers around here including me and my mom. I'm 43 and she's 63 but I know what Nancy means about the "I don't do computers." comments. I think some people are just scared to try.
None!! Most of my friends look at me like "What the heck is a blog?"
I had the same experience when I first started. Several of them have asked me to help them get started about a year later ;-)

I do know a lot of people that used to live here and have moved away, who blog. Many of them are closer friends now that we read each other's blogs than when they lived here!
LOL I know!! Same here. Too funny.

I think people read blogs when they do net searches or read on-line newspapers without realizing what they are, or that they can start their own.
5- including my sister, who just has one post. The number will probably go back don to 4 when she forgets about her blog. I am trying to get more to start, but they aren't budging!
I know around 7 or 8 people who blog, but a couple of those I've only met once or twice in real life. I've inspired at least 3 people to start their own blogs, either directly or indirectly. Such a cool feeling! :)
none that I know of
Of my friends that I knew before I began blogging, a big whopping ZERO blog. So, I have been fortunate to make blogging friends that understand my blog jargon :)
only like 4...sad...My 'life' is limited to not too many outside the home folks on a daily basis...lol..

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service