How many people do you know have their own blogs?

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

0 Now that I think about it, how could millions be blogging and I know no one? The topic has never come up with any of my friends or family. I have told no one that I blog because I lprefer to keep it somewhat private.
BIG FAT ZERO!!!! I wanted my husband to look at what I was doing and he got mad. He said, "Nobody knows what you do. Does your best friend?" Um....NO! Oh, well. Making money.
Well, one said she has a blog but I've never gotten the URL.
It was only 4 until a couple of weeks ago--I finally got my sister into blogging--so now it's up to 5. That I know of.
I know a bunch! But then I help people design blogs for a living, and I'm part of a few local blogging networking groups. Anymore it's hard for me to believe people don't know what a blog is because it's such a big part of my life.
IRL - I know I think 2... but then there is a group of my "Invisible" friends from my online mom's group who blog and I guess there are about 14 of them.
I had the same experience when I first started. Several of them have asked me to help them get started about a year later ;-)

I do know a lot of people that used to live here and have moved away, who blog. Many of them are closer friends now that we read each other's blogs than when they lived here!
Ok, I'm gonna say about 12 and most of those are my missionary friends who blog to stay in touch with their friends and families back home! My sister and one other friend are my only "real life" bloggy friends...so sad! :)
Only 3.
3, My Mom who does it not so frequently because she forgets, my Uncle & Aunt who are better than I am about keeping it up to date. They live in Indonesia right now so it's a good way for everyone in our family to keep up with them!
Three besides me: my sister, my husband and an acquaintance.
Absolutely zilch, nil, none!

And I'm too shy to admit that I do to anyone, so I probably never will...lol

My blog is where I really come out of my shell and dance on tables, so it's probably just as well that it remains a secret. ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service