With all the blogging talk about damaging our children by writing about them publicly, or even what we say about ourselves. I wondered what everyone thought was definately a NO-NO to discuss in your blog?

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hate politics too!
I often think a lot of needless cursing is ugly to read, but then again tonight for instance....my parents house was burglarized. This hit me very hard and I posted an emotional post with TONS of curse words because it was very "therapeutic." I did post a warning in my subject line which also can be construed as an invitation to read, but nonetheless it had to be done. :(
I'm pretty new to the whole blogging scene and am still defining my boundaries, but at this point, I haven't shared my kids' names or pics. Interesting discussion, though. Thanks for starting, Jen! By the way, my blog is being featured at 5 Minutes for Mom today if anyone wants to check it out. (the direct link is at www.gennyheikka.com) Have a great Mother's Day, all!
Talking negatively about my husband is off limits, besides the funny light-hearted stuff. Also, my kids' names and our last names and specific location.

I really don't tolerate cussing, either. With the topic of my blog, I don't think it has a place. But I don't mind one or two words on someone else's blog.
There's a lot of good short-story material going on at the shop where I work, but THAT's none of my business. And politics and wine just don't seem to go together:)
Although I use my real first name, I don't use the names of my husband or kids. I try and keep my blog light and funny so airing our dirty laundry doesn't really fit in with my blog style.

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service