How many social communities (like Mom Bloggers Club) are you a part of? How many is too many?

I admit, I am involved in several. Well, not involved, but at least signed up with some sort of a profile. It never ends - I get an email asking me to join, I take a look and if it looks promising, I join. Then I find myself too busy to particpate, bored with what it is, or just plain forget I ever signed up. Then I ask myself - do I stay just for the exposure on the profile or delete my account? Thoughts anyone?

Tags: blogging, clubs, groups, networking, neworking, social

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is just a partial list? WOW! There is no way I could keep up with that many. I have just a handful and for me that is way too much.
WOW!!! Is all I can really say:) I thought I was bad but you definitely beat me:) I was very active on Ryze at one time, but it was too crazy, and the emails, drove me crazy:) You are my idol:)
Quite a few - with varying levels of commitment. I'm technically a "member" of Facebook, Twitter, Kirtsy, LinkedIn, Posh Mama, etc. It's hard to keep up with all of the communities so I really only use 1-3 on a regular basis...
I'm not involved in too many I don't think. Myspace which is mostly for family and high school friends. This is really my first mom group and Im loving it!!!
Every time I come upon one I sign up but there aren't many that held my interest and I know I've completely forgotten about some. The ones I feel active in are here, Posh Mama, Pregnancy.org, Facebook, Entrecard (not sure if that counts). I'm glad I found this place because I'm only really interested in blogging anyway so I'm thinking Mom bloggers club will 'stick'. I lose interest fast if there isn't daily activity.
I belong to four apart from here - Posh Mama, Divapreneur, Indie Inspire Co., Skiggazine, plus a couple of business related forums. My level of participation goes up and down depending on what is happening and the 'feeling'/vibe that it going on at the time AND how busy I am.
I had signed up up for a few other ones but I lost interest and the group of people didn't seem very friendly. I signed up yesterday here and haven't been able to get enough of it. Everyone is so nice & very welcoming and sharing.
I am new to blogging but I think if you find one you like stick to it and build your friendships! I started my own home business a few months back so never really got into blogging didn't have time. Now that my business is growing I am getting the opportunity to check into new things. I am also getting the opportunity to express my own success and share it with others, which is awesome because that is what my company is all about! Stop by and visit Todaymyway.com
>

had signed up for a few other blog's but I lost interest and the group of people didn't seem very friendly. I signed up yesterday here and haven't been able to get enough of it. Everyone is so nice and welcoming and sharing. I am new to blogging but I think if you find one you like stick to it and build your friendships! I started my own home business a few months back so never really got into blogging didn't have time. Now that my business is growing I am getting the opportunity to check into new things. I am also able to spend some time with other Mom's and show them how awesome it is to touch lives unexpectedly and show all Moms a fun easy way to Work from home~ Stop by and visit Todaymyway.com

I'm involved in several including my own, a healthy lifestyle community called Iowa Avenue. I'm also active in Work it, Mom, facebook, and twitter.

I started participating as a means to promote my site, but have found that making friends, having discussions, and commenting is the best part of the experience.
Before I found this one I signed up for others but now I don't participate in any others except this one.
Not many - maybe 3/4.

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service