My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 505

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really cool.
mine too. but my kids love it even more. but my husband reads my blog (sporadically) and is always very encouraging
Dumb, unless I get paid for it.
My husband also think the same
"Dump, unless I get paid for it."
Fine for me to do, but not for him.
same here!  He thinks of it as an online journal.  He can't understand why it public.  lol
confusing!! Not very computer literate would rather watch movies!!
same here!!
WEll, I'm not even sure he knows what it is ... SAD I know!
My hubby is the same way Alyssa! My hubby has no idea, doesn't understand, and doesn't care. However he's a very private person, and may end up upset if she sees what's on my site even though I'm doing nothing wrong. Thankfully he leaves me alone and lets me do my thing, and I give him the same respect with things he enjoys.

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service