Advertisement

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

The Strategy to Choose the Best Credit Cards

Do you desperately want to get hold of the best credit card? When you opt for credit cards, you should be aware that every option has its set of benefits and rewards. This is why you need to make your choice wisely. We will just give you a guideline in this regard.

First, we…

How Cholesterol Can Affect Pregnancy

Cholesterol is often talked about as something that’s all bad. However, that’s not the case in all circumstances. You may be surprised to learn that your body needs this fatty, wax-like substance to develop and construct cells. Since cells are what helps keep your body growing and…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

TRENDING BLOG POSTS

My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Most of the time, he thinks it's a waste to time, however he is proud that I am taking the time to do something I enjoy, and he accepts that!
...important to me even though he doesn't "get it" but he likes the money. :)

sharing everything :)

www.cindz23.blogspot.com

A wonderful way for me to "meet" new people and sort through the things that go on in my head...

Addicting and takes a lot of my time! :)

At the same time he thinks it's great that I can have influence and get in touch with companies!

So true Ellen!  It seems alot of moms and people my age are thinking the same topics as I think of and it's great to get such a variety of input!

sophieandmomma.blogspot.com

Ellen Teachey said:

A wonderful way for me to "meet" new people and sort through the things that go on in my head...

good for me, and good for him as it gets me out of his hair. :-))

http://www.auxilioabalto.us/et.al

Too much work especially since I work fulltime and starting my company, CareNovate.com concurrently.

Great and has much potential; expect for the few posts where I am "airing my dirty laundry" ... 

My husband is really cool with it! He even reads my blog!

Awesome because our Google check this month paid a few of our bills! :)

My job!  I've been blogging since 2005 and quit my FT job in 2007 to stay home with our daughter and blog.  Since then I have expanded to two sites and paid writing on other blogs/websites.  I make money from it but not a ton and it pays for small things in our life but through reviews and some bigger jobs we've gone many places and events, reviewed cars and taken vacations.  It's not typical but totally reinforces that while the income isn't standard or always there it is a job that he thinks is really cool and loves to tell people about. 

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service