My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 419

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A pastime for me.  Me, errr, ignoring the babies :)

Great for me.  He actually suggested I start my own blog chronicling my day to day life with the kiddos.

He was indifferent until he started seeing all the packages at my door and the cash coming in:)

Not his thing but understands its my thing! :)

It depends on the day :)  When checks come in the mail he thinks it is great, when I have to take time out when he wants to go do something else he thinks it is a waste of time.  I wish he would be more supportive.  

...an form of therapy for those with histrionic personality disorders. Pffft...what does he know?

WONDERFUL as long as I am not blogging about him :)

Exciting! He likes when I get to review things, especially FOOD. haha. But, he does have a "rule" that I should only do my blogging while he's at work, otherwise I kind of ignore him. Oops. haha

He is really, really supportive of it. My biggest cheerleader in everything but he does push me a lot to keep writing and keep my blog going.

Great because he knows it is a passion of mine. He is very supportive and is always asking if there is anything he can do to help with my blog content! :) 

important to me so he supports me doing it and even helps get my posts viewed by more people because I stink at that.

...Something I should pursue. He thinks I'm good with my words and brags that his fiancée is capable of cursing a person out in such a sweet way that the other person would walk away not realizing they were being insulted. In a nutshell... He feels people would enjoy reading my thoughts.

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service