My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 419

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure he knows about my blog, and I'm fine with that. I've got to have my own thing goin' on. :)
funny. He makes fun of me >:-0
He doesn't know I blog 'cause I can just see him rolling his eyes and shaking his head... (and it's ok that we're different!! ;-)
taking me away from my chores. He rolls his eyes whenever he comes back from work to see me oblivious to everything, clicking my life away on my laptop.
not something he would do.
I don't think my husband thinks anything about it. He doesn't have one of his own. He just lets me do my own thing.
an incredible waste of time and my writing talent. He just doesn't understand how freeing it is as a writer to say what I want, when I want, without editing, censoring, or restraint. I do love this job, even if it doesn't pay (but, um, boy would it be nice if I could pay for milk, oj, and cereal with posts!!!).
Some crazy thing I do all day that he hasn't seen any financial benefit to (yet). OKAY, I ADDED THE YET!
It's funny this topic comes up. Since I ditched the SO (LOL) my oldest (17) thought I was outta my mind for the longest time. Until, I got him doing it. He's a photographer so I got him into doing Weekly Winners at Sarcastic Mom's place. He loves it now. He's always on the look out for new things to photograph to get everyone's attention on Sundays.

Now I'm a cool mom because of all the comments he gets LOL
Great. It means I get to blab at other people and he doesn't have to listen to it. lol
He was not all that impressed with any of the work I do online until the checks started coming in. He doesn't get all that is involved. He would rather be playing a myspace game application :)
Sexy! He encourages it!

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service