My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 455

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great. It means I get to blab at other people and he doesn't have to listen to it. lol
He was not all that impressed with any of the work I do online until the checks started coming in. He doesn't get all that is involved. He would rather be playing a myspace game application :)
Sexy! He encourages it!
A good way to get me to give him some peace while he's playing his video games!
Good for your soul..rofl..
He does think it's good for me to get my thoughts out to others and get input because we've moved around so much that I have not been able to actually make any local close friends and so since I can do this online in the virtual world at least I have friends there to support me.. :)
Is a hobby..... with potential! Knows I enjoy it, so likes knowing I have something that brings me joy. Also kind of shocks him as he is the TECH person in the house, and now we actually can talk a (little) tech... everyone once in awhile I show him something -- thats when I'm on top of the world!
I thought he was a fan of this, but I'm beginning to rethink that. Often times when I have to write and I need his help, I'm slowly seeing him not wanting to, anymore, and starting to feel burdened by my need to write. It really saddens me, I'm so happy blogging, writing, reviewing products, contributing content to several sites. He has his 'things', and I feel like he's ruining me from 'mine', I guess.
a great idea as long as it works into my schedule without taking away from the kids' time.
That's too bad, Lisa. Do you think he feels it is taking time away from him? My husband and I usually do work on the computer (ie. blogging) at the same time, so we chit chat while we blog. I think that makes him a little happier about it.
a great outlet for me. (He liked it even more when we received a Magellan GPS to review!)
fun. He set up my account while we were dating, but he is a software developer. :)
kewl since he does it along with me ;-).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service