My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 457

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He loves it so much he keeps thinking up new ones or me. Seriously, isn't three enough?
the most ego-maniacal thing there is.
great, because I get to do what I love... share money saving tips with everyone! He wants to start his own blog, but has not done so, because of time constraints.
A waste of time that takes away from time spent with him. I'm a night owl as it is but now with owning a laptop that I can sit myself down comfortably anywhere and still type away, I tend to blog more and it really get's to him. And no, I'm not online all day, just in case you're wondering. I do think it's important as bloggers to take notice in the amount of time you spend online so that it doesn't show that you're putting your family as second in your life. And if you do notice being online has become addicting for you than I really think it's wise to literally ask a good friend to store your computer or laptop at their home for a couple of days. Yes I realize if you have a desk top computer it might be a pain to unwire everything but it's worth it if being on your computer is getting in the way of your family time. And it will speak volumes to your family to see you take this step. You'll really be surprised by how much you've missed out on with your family and also with how much freed up time you have once your computer is out of the way. Seriously! But don't get me wrong; I see nothing wrong with bloggin and social networks as they are a way to connect with the rest of the world. I'm just saying that IF you notice your family complaining and nagging you a lot about how much time you spend online than you may want to re-evaluate your time spent and if you can't seem to do that than taking more drastic might be in your better
Interest.
He's fine with it. But I havent't blogged about him yet. :) Stay tuned.
Good for me to have some sort of outlet, but something that takes up too much of my time! Also, he sees it as a money maker, and I just see it as a way to blow off steam.
interesting and confusing to him but loves that I have an outlet that keeps me smiling and challenges me.
another vote for "too bad you can't get paid". He totally dissed the $1.38 I made last month from adsense.
Ditto.
my sanity check and creative outlet..he totally understands..as i do not have a job yet,i am the one at home with the kids and its totally crazy
also, we own a christian team blog to which he contributes when he has the chance..stil, the money -making again, he doesnt believe it, but then neither do i...yet
a great creative outlet for me & he is very supportive of the whole process that it involves, he is supportive of me in general.
awesome! He was doing it before me, and encouraged me to begin.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service