My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He don't care if I do it but won't do it himself.
Cool when we get free stuff he can enjoy, otherwise a waste of time. We are going to the ToyFair next week so he's in cool mode for at least a couple days. LOL!

Lois
Goodies for Mom
Cushie Pushie Breast Support Pillow for Nursing Moms
a silly hobby, but he supports my doing it anyway.
...suspicious, intimidating, and impossible to generate much money with. We'll see, I have high hopes!
Great! He blogs/podcasts, too. We're a family of geeks :-)
the funniest thing. He feels like I've pulled one over on the whole world, to make money doing something I'd do for free.
my creative outlet. He loves that I do it for me, but doesn't understand it too much.
..something he also wants to do but don't have the time. He's been asking me to set-up one for him so he can write and post when he gets the chance.

I told him he'll be better off tweetering for now since he just want to write a few quick post.
a method for me to be creative and express my thoughts and ideas .
I wouldn't blog if he was deadset against it.
He loves it so much he keeps thinking up new ones or me. Seriously, isn't three enough?
the most ego-maniacal thing there is.
great, because I get to do what I love... share money saving tips with everyone! He wants to start his own blog, but has not done so, because of time constraints.

RSS

Daily Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Social Media and Bullies

There has been a lot of talk about cyberbullying. It seems to be getting worse every year. Do you think social media has become too mean?