ADVERTISEMENT

My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 505

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

taking over my life! he-he just kidding. He doesn't mind it but never looks at my blog!
He thinks its great!
Is something left for those who know a little about computers and something for me to do that allows him to stay on his video games!
A waste of resources- unless there's money involved, at which point he makes sure I'm not interrupted.
awful. He doesn't even know about this blog. I have 2 other blogs I use to keep friends and family updated on family happenings. Although he's impressed with what I do, he thinks it takes too much time and is just an excuse to procrastinate. hmmm...he knows me well.
pathetic.
Loves it, he started his own blog for his career and loves to see who is getting on his blog.
a waste of time unless I can find a way to make money. He doesn't disapprove of me doing it as long as I'm not online ALL day (which I am sometimes) sshhh....
AWESOME! He developed my site for me. Also we are both Authors on our family blog. Now the opinion of our close friends is a different story.
A great way to finally have an analogy when he's talking about HIS job. i.e.: "It's like if suddenly your blog readers weren't reading your blog anymore because of the price of gas and the state of the economy."
...perhaps the most idiotic thing on the planet--but if it makes me a better mommy, he's all for it.

I love that man. :-)
a way of life

RSS

Our newest members. Join us + 23,000 fellow mom bloggers

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Stephanie WentworthUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

How Boarding School Can Help You Parent a Troubled Teen

Parenting teens is hard enough, but parenting a troubled teen can feel impossible. Most parents simply don’t have the training in psychotherapy techniques, communication skills, and mentoring necessary to guide a teen through the troubled years of adolescence, especially when that teen is also struggling with mental…

Has Blogging Become One Big Chore?

Have you ever looked at your blog’s dashboard and whimpered to yourself, “Oh, I just cannot in any way, shape, or form write a blog post today?”

We have all been there, right? Or, is it just me?

After eight years of blogging I have whimpered that more times than I…

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service