My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...perhaps the most idiotic thing on the planet--but if it makes me a better mommy, he's all for it.

I love that man. :-)
a way of life
stupid, waste to much time on the computer and pointless. my husband isn't very supportive about it
harmless but useless, unless I start making money at it somehow.
LOL I've been thinking of starting this on my blog.
Is great and really encourages me. He reads my blogs as well as a few others. I could not ask for a better Mr. Blogger
Time consuming! He really has no idea what blogging is all about!
...great. He's very supportive and offers a lot of compliments on my writing.
A bit disconcerting. Although he is a very outgoing, interpersonal person, he is also very suspicious and on-guard (what can I say...he's a cop). He doesn't understand how total strangers can talk and build relationships.

"Its just a woman thing", I tell him.

"And only another mom can tell a diaper disaster story...no freaky internet predator can fake that one!".
Stupid and narcississtic -- even though he has a blog of his own (he rarely updates).
Fantastic for me, because I've gained so much confidence since I started.

He's setting up his own blog on inventory control in his "spare time", but it's slow~going because I've been sick and he's been picking up the slack.
not his thing. xD

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service