My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 439

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...perhaps the most idiotic thing on the planet--but if it makes me a better mommy, he's all for it.

I love that man. :-)
a way of life
stupid, waste to much time on the computer and pointless. my husband isn't very supportive about it
harmless but useless, unless I start making money at it somehow.
LOL I've been thinking of starting this on my blog.
Is great and really encourages me. He reads my blogs as well as a few others. I could not ask for a better Mr. Blogger
Time consuming! He really has no idea what blogging is all about!
...great. He's very supportive and offers a lot of compliments on my writing.
A bit disconcerting. Although he is a very outgoing, interpersonal person, he is also very suspicious and on-guard (what can I say...he's a cop). He doesn't understand how total strangers can talk and build relationships.

"Its just a woman thing", I tell him.

"And only another mom can tell a diaper disaster story...no freaky internet predator can fake that one!".
Stupid and narcississtic -- even though he has a blog of his own (he rarely updates).
Fantastic for me, because I've gained so much confidence since I started.

He's setting up his own blog on inventory control in his "spare time", but it's slow~going because I've been sick and he's been picking up the slack.
not his thing. xD

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service