FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Acquiring a Taste for Wine – How to Properly Enjoy This Elegant Beverage

Even if you drink wine regularly, you might not have a developed taste for it. Drinking box wine from your local supermarket does not mean that you know wine, but if you would like to acquire a more elevated taste for this extremely elegant and at times sophisticated beverage, the process is…

Things To Know Before Taking Out A Personal Loan

Personal loans are designed to give individuals a rapid influx of cash when times are hard. They offer people a way to acquire the necessary capital to carry out some home renovations or to pay off debts and raise their credit score.

Of course, as with any other…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

TRENDING BLOG POSTS

My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good for me to have some sort of outlet, but something that takes up too much of my time! Also, he sees it as a money maker, and I just see it as a way to blow off steam.
interesting and confusing to him but loves that I have an outlet that keeps me smiling and challenges me.
another vote for "too bad you can't get paid". He totally dissed the $1.38 I made last month from adsense.
my sanity check and creative outlet..he totally understands..as i do not have a job yet,i am the one at home with the kids and its totally crazy
also, we own a christian team blog to which he contributes when he has the chance..stil, the money -making again, he doesnt believe it, but then neither do i...yet
a great creative outlet for me & he is very supportive of the whole process that it involves, he is supportive of me in general.
awesome! He was doing it before me, and encouraged me to begin.
great. he loves reading what i write, and i think it helps him understand even better what makes me tick.
a great way for me to vent if I need to
a waste of time.
has no idea what blogging is :P
I'll let you know when I let him in on it (-:
this was me for the longest time...till I just blurted it out one day. lol

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service