3 photos by Amanda addison were featured
4 hours ago
Amanda addison posted photos
4 hours ago
2 photos by Shadra Bruce were featured
4 hours ago
Amanda addison posted a status
4 hours ago
Profile IconAmanda addison, FSID, Ksenia Buzina and 5 more joined Mom Bloggers Club
5 hours ago

5 top tips for boosting your income

If you are looking for extra ways of making money, then the good news is there are some things you can do. There’s no sure-fire way to get rich quick, but there are ways that you could earn a little bit more cash.

Here are 5 top…

Different Styles And Types Of Furniture To Try For Your Home

Everybody has a dream to buy a house for their own and design it as per their choice which pleases them as well their loved ones. Whether it is an apartment, two storeyed villa or tenement people always are keen to design it and make it more attractive and…

Fun Repurposing Projects for Those Old Blinds

No room is complete without the right blinds! But, that doesn’t mean the same set of blinds will look right at home in your living room until the end…

My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 583

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My husband doesn't really care. Seems to think all the time I spend on the computer is an utter waste of time that I could spend cooking or doing something for him!
a waist of time
Im fairly new to blogging but my husband thinks it fine now. Little does he know how much I spend on blogging when he's working...haha. I mean I'm cooking and cleaning all day.
Time consuming and pointless unless the money is rolling in.
a brilliant idea. He blogs with me and encourages me to write whenever I can! He's wonderful, he helps with the house and the kids even though I'm home all day.
something I spend way too much time on to not be getting paid for it!
good for me. He's my biggest cheerleader :)
Okay...Great for me because i love to do it.. but doesn't want it to take up my whole time.. It's my hobby...He wants to keep it that way! ;)
Great because it makes me happy, but frustrated at times because it keeps me too busy.

I think men for the most part are glad we have found an outlet other than their ear to talk and let off steam :o)
cool - he's even done a guest blog post for me here:
mindless unless money is involved. I feel the same about his football so it's even.

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service