FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Safety Tips to Prevent Your Dream Pool from Becoming a Nightmare

Whether it’s a cosy hot tub, a full-sized pool or something in between, having a private place to take a dip at home is one of life’s greatest luxuries. There is little that compares to shrugging off the day’s troubles with a few relaxing laps or a good book and the gentle massage of…

Why Every Family Needs Business-Level Internet Security

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

Every day it becomes easier and easier to hack websites, blogs, home networks, and phones. Nothing seems to be immune from malicious digital attacks, but you can make it harder for them to get in. 

We've been testing the…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My husband doesn't really care. Seems to think all the time I spend on the computer is an utter waste of time that I could spend cooking or doing something for him!
a waist of time
Im fairly new to blogging but my husband thinks it fine now. Little does he know how much I spend on blogging when he's working...haha. I mean I'm cooking and cleaning all day.
Time consuming and pointless unless the money is rolling in.
a brilliant idea. He blogs with me and encourages me to write whenever I can! He's wonderful, he helps with the house and the kids even though I'm home all day.
something I spend way too much time on to not be getting paid for it!
good for me. He's my biggest cheerleader :)
Okay...Great for me because i love to do it.. but doesn't want it to take up my whole time.. It's my hobby...He wants to keep it that way! ;)
Great because it makes me happy, but frustrated at times because it keeps me too busy.

Tamara
www.theunexperiencedmom.com
I think men for the most part are glad we have found an outlet other than their ear to talk and let off steam :o)
cool - he's even done a guest blog post for me here: http://actingbalanced.blogspot.com/2010/02/guest-post-heathers-hubb...
mindless unless money is involved. I feel the same about his football so it's even.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service