My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 475

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He actually does not know I blog, otherwise he would tell me to stop...
My husband doesn't really care. Seems to think all the time I spend on the computer is an utter waste of time that I could spend cooking or doing something for him!
a waist of time
Im fairly new to blogging but my husband thinks it fine now. Little does he know how much I spend on blogging when he's working...haha. I mean I'm cooking and cleaning all day.
Time consuming and pointless unless the money is rolling in.
a brilliant idea. He blogs with me and encourages me to write whenever I can! He's wonderful, he helps with the house and the kids even though I'm home all day.
something I spend way too much time on to not be getting paid for it!
good for me. He's my biggest cheerleader :)
Okay...Great for me because i love to do it.. but doesn't want it to take up my whole time.. It's my hobby...He wants to keep it that way! ;)
Great because it makes me happy, but frustrated at times because it keeps me too busy.

Tamara
www.theunexperiencedmom.com
I think men for the most part are glad we have found an outlet other than their ear to talk and let off steam :o)
cool - he's even done a guest blog post for me here: http://actingbalanced.blogspot.com/2010/02/guest-post-heathers-hubb...

RSS

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

NEW BLOGGERS LOOKING FOR FOLLOWERS

Are you a new blogger? A blogger trying to get more readers? Want to find blogs to read? Join in and let's add each other. 

JOIN THIS GROUP!

The Gym vs Exercising Outdoors

What do you love more? Heading to the gym or exercising outside? 

Share how you love to exercise.

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

TODAY'S BLOG PROMPT

Connect With Us

Our Largest Groups

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service