My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 418

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My husband is very supportive of my blogging since it is my writing/creative time. I think he's intrigued by the possibility of it all.
I must admit, I have an awesome husband! He is very supportive. He encourages me and even visits and comments on my blog! How cool is that! We've been married for over 30 years and are still in the process of raising 11 children and he just keeps getting better and better!

Thanks, Becky Jane
Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/
My husband thinks its great for me to be creative, and if I eventually make some money or get free stuff, that's great!
my hubby had a blog before I did, so he's cool with it. :)
Takes way too much time!!!! My hubby doesn't get all the time I spend on the blog.
thinks its too personal. He makes sure he has no internet identity what so ever so he sometimes gets mad that Im so open about my life.
Good... as long as it doesn't take attention away from him! LOL
silly. MY DH use to blog, but stopped along time ago. Now he acts as my editor because I have terrible grammar. He has made the comment that I blog more then I clean. I ask is that really a bad thing. Also I have a tendency to photography alot of our dinners if it is a new recipe. He doesn't like that. i am working on keeping some things private.
dumb....(then he died, leaving me with triplets, then one and a 4 yr old)...and a publisher asked me to turn the blog into a book:The Paranoid Parents Guide from the Chicken Soup for the Soul publishers.
My husband had always told me I would tell the world how to parent if I could (he meant I was being bossy). Little did we know my blog would become a book. (I would still rather have him back telling me that blogging was dumb.)
My husband says he is not a big fan of my blogging about him in any way, but is willing to make the sacrifice because when I'm blogging, I'm not talking. He seriously said that. I laughed pretty hard... but I'm not sure he was kidding. Lol.
Good - so long as I don't write anything embarrassing about him!
great. He blogs, I blog, we all blog.

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service