Best online photo editor, collage maker and designer!

Pregnancy_Beauty

Latest Activity

Andrea Sawyer liked Wei Wei Ning's profile
18 minutes ago
Andrea Sawyer liked Ina Wrobel's profile
18 minutes ago
Andrea Sawyer liked Amy Jhonson's profile
19 minutes ago
Andrea Sawyer liked Ciara Doran's profile
19 minutes ago
Andrea Sawyer liked Tricia's profile
19 minutes ago
Andrea Sawyer liked Braden Knutson's profile
20 minutes ago
Andrea Sawyer liked Mom Bloggers Club's profile
20 minutes ago
Andrea Sawyer liked Carlene Smith's profile
20 minutes ago

OUR BLOG

50th Birthday Gifts for Women

The days of living our lives are marked by how well we live and the number of experiences we have collected through the life. A lot of time the experience counts more than the age. There are different milestone birthday’s in the life that makes us revisit life in a certain…

Birthday Celebration Ideas - 6 Things To Do On Your Birthday

Birthdays are a very special occasion that one should bring in with innovative and unique ways that make it a memorable affair throughout your life. Although it is said that we should live each day fully, for birthday’s, you should go beyond full and live it in a…

Travel Safely in Style

Do you like traveling! It can be your biggest hobby or it's just your work that requires you to travel from time to time. Traveling is enjoyable when you are rest assured of your safety, and what is the best way to be safe than being insured, you can be easily covered with…

My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 595

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My husband thinks its great for me to be creative, and if I eventually make some money or get free stuff, that's great!
my hubby had a blog before I did, so he's cool with it. :)
Takes way too much time!!!! My hubby doesn't get all the time I spend on the blog.
thinks its too personal. He makes sure he has no internet identity what so ever so he sometimes gets mad that Im so open about my life.
Good... as long as it doesn't take attention away from him! LOL
silly. MY DH use to blog, but stopped along time ago. Now he acts as my editor because I have terrible grammar. He has made the comment that I blog more then I clean. I ask is that really a bad thing. Also I have a tendency to photography alot of our dinners if it is a new recipe. He doesn't like that. i am working on keeping some things private.
dumb....(then he died, leaving me with triplets, then one and a 4 yr old)...and a publisher asked me to turn the blog into a book:The Paranoid Parents Guide from the Chicken Soup for the Soul publishers.
My husband had always told me I would tell the world how to parent if I could (he meant I was being bossy). Little did we know my blog would become a book. (I would still rather have him back telling me that blogging was dumb.)
My husband says he is not a big fan of my blogging about him in any way, but is willing to make the sacrifice because when I'm blogging, I'm not talking. He seriously said that. I laughed pretty hard... but I'm not sure he was kidding. Lol.
Good - so long as I don't write anything embarrassing about him!
great. He blogs, I blog, we all blog.
a pretty cool hobby. He seems to enjoy seeing how excited I can get just photographing food. :)
Yeah, my hubby is the same way. No photos of him.

Erica said:
Good - so long as I don't write anything embarrassing about him!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service