My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, my hubby is the same way. No photos of him.

Erica said:
Good - so long as I don't write anything embarrassing about him!
Sounds familiar. My husband doesn't blog or use Facebook but he seems to think its cute that I do. :)

Erin said:
thinks its too personal. He makes sure he has no internet identity what so ever so he sometimes gets mad that Im so open about my life.
I didn't get it either - until I started my own blog!

Tina said:
Takes way too much time!!!! My hubby doesn't get all the time I spend on the blog.
He is very impressed with what I have done with my blog and is constantly praising my efforts!
http://www.boutiqueonfeet.blogspot.com
My new husband can't blame him because I think he is right. Our marriage has been on the rocks and I think that blogging has really allowed me to move on and get it right in my mind where our marriage is really headed we just don't see the world the same or even remotely the same.

Danielle at The Mommy Chronicles
My boyfriend just doesn't really understand blogging. Most of the time he's like ummm.... okay... whatever. lol
My husband is not interested at all in my blogging.
a great way for me to share my gifts with the world. Yep, he's awesome like that. ;-)
not too sure what he thinks. its not really his thing I dont think . sometimes I make money from my baking so He is supprortive of that part of it.
www,bakingwithred.blogspot.com
...cool but twitter's better.
awesome! He's glad I found something that makes me happy:)
Fantastic. He supports me fully and it has really made me open up and take a lighter approach to things.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service