My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

great! he should considering we blog together LOL
We are one of the few husband/wife blogging teams out there and we've received nothing but positive feedback about it
a waste of time
My husband thinks blogging is a waste if time and energy sometimes. It all depends on his mood. He would love it more if I had a steady paycheck but we all know it's very difficult to have that without hard work. I'll keep blogging until I'm tired of it bit as of now, I don't see myself not blogging because I enjoy it too much. He's got his hobby and I've got mine. 
My husband really feels like it's a waist of time, or should I say "his" time. He thinks blogging takes me away from him, and anything that does, is not too popular with him. Because I have extra time on particular mornings, I try to get the bulk of blogging, and other social media activity out of the way. So when he's home, I'm only doing minor things, like Tweeting from my phone, or updating a status every now and then.

Now, that I'm getting more attention, and the prospect of making money, he's not so "long faced" when I head to the computer.
Awesome!! He gets to try soooooo many new and neat products!! He loves it!!!
....???.... It's hard to tell sometimes. Some days he thinks it is cool, other days he thinks it wastes my time. Regaurdless he doesn't discourage me from doing what I love!
it is a stupid waste of time. I wish I could get paid for it. Then his attitude would change towards blogging. And to be honest he didn't even know I was a blogger. He doesn't go online and really has no clue. How sad is that lol
A waste of time
great. He's my partner and actually bought my domain for me. I'm a lucky girl :)
An excuse for me to go online all the time..

Suraya for Soulbeads Shoppe
Okay... I am the husband. My wife was blogging first and I thought it was a great creative outlet. Oh... and I don't mind all the cool free stuff people keep throwing at her. What does she think of my blogging? Hmmm. I'm just starting as a humble daddy blogger so until I surpass her in followers and someone wants to give me a free car, too, I'm sure she thinks it's "cute". ;)
Tough one. Hubby is incredibly supportive, gives me post ideas,, loves the products I get to review, and happy for me when I reach my own milestones. But, yeah, he also thinks it's a time sucker. But he's fine with that. It's my thing- like his hobbies are his. Except, to be honest, he's more into my blogging than I am into his Riff Trax LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service