My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 455

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a great idea! I think he likes me doing it because it keeps me quiet though. LOL. I love to relax at night and blog/work on websites and he gets to relax and watch sports.

Of course, he likes seeing the AdSense income coming in too!
silly..... lol :)
At first a waste of time but now that I've shown him we are gaining traffic I think hes sorta semi-impressed. He even told me it looks really good which is alot coming from my hubby.
wonderful because it makes me feel like I'm a part of something BIG
Really neat! As he helps with the reviews :-)
something I do as a side job and doesn't really ask a lot of questions, but loves it when I get stuff to review. He wants to know where his TV, Xbox360, Kinnect and other various electronic gadgets are. :)
He doesn't mind, but then he does. He loves when I can get products for review and especially the connection that I've made with authors (I'm a book reviewer). Yet he thinks I spend too much time on the computer. Not understanding that when baby is finally in bed I can complete a task!
My hubby is pretty neutral about the blogging thing. He doesn't write one nor does he contribute to ours. Do I think he reads me? No. Am I right? Probably not because it post to my facebook page everytime I blog. He knows its my outlet and he respects that.
More interesting when I write about him. =)

The best career choice I have ever made :) Love him!

Nacia (Moms in Boyland)

He has no clue. He likely doesn't know what blogging is.
an addiction :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/20/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service