My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 419

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I waste of time unfortunately, until recently actually....since I started http://sexdiariesofamom.blogspot.com, he seems to be a lot more keen!

I guess it has something to do with all that testosterone :)
really cool! (He reads it at work)
Calls me a dork for blogging...lol...love you hubby!! thanks! :)
good. He was the one who encouraged me to blog. He also maintains a few blogs of his own.
Cool, but should not include private details - greenmoss
psha. He thinks it's great because it keeps me entertained. He teases me quite often about it, though. He's on this kick where every word he uses in reference to my blog or blog readers begins with the word or a form of the word "blog". For example, today, after I told him about a creepy person incident, he said, "It looks like you've got yourself a blalker" instead of stalker. He also calls my readers "blans" instead of "fans". Isn't he so funny? (rolling eyes) I don't think so either.
Weird, crazy, and utterly...cool.
something I do for fun, which is true, but it also keeps me in touch with people I don't get to see everyday.
an excellent opportunity for me to release my creative side. I love sharing with people I meet and now I'm sharing all around the world and receiving feedback to my ideas which I really enjoy.
My husband doesn't even know I've got a blog....I think.
great, as long as I'm the one doing it and not giving people too much info!!
a good outlet for me as long as I am not on the computer "too long"- Hubby, please define "too long" because as usual I think our definitions are probably very different :-)

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service