My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My kids seem to think it's cool...but it takes too much time...but then they think everything takes too much time from them...they are teens...it's supposed to be all about them!
a waste of time, unless it makes money.
dumb, and I spend too much time doing it! :))
is a good way to express your freedom of speech.
a good way for me to keep my sanity. He has been pushing for me to get a hobby and take some time for myself, but now that he has seen how addicted I am he might change his mind. ;)
great for me but not for him!
hmmm, well my hubby likes it ok, but I know he has a hard time at night because I really get lost in the blogsphere and I look up , its after 1 am. -oooopies! So I need to really control myself, but it so much fun making friends and reading abou of you ya'll!!! ;o)
A silly waste of time. We'll change his opinion yet. :)
competing with my time for him. And it totally is!
competing with my time for him. And it totally is!
Unfortunately he passed away 3 years ago...but I was blogging before he died...he never knew! I mostly used my blog to vent about the way I was feeling at the time when he was going through his illness.

I wasn't going to reply to this thread just because he is no longer here...but it's funny because I was just thinking about this the other day...when I do meet somebody again...eventually...how do you break it to them that you blog?? Could get awkward!! I hope to meet somebody (someday) who likes blogging...maybe we could blog about eachother *sigh*
not very intersting. My husband has never even looked at one of my blogs. I swear he pays no attention to me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service