My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 455

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this was me for the longest time...till I just blurted it out one day. lol
something that takes time away from him, but he loves the perks..... double standard I guess!
Blogging...what's that?
is cool for me since he knows I like to write for pleasure. He likes that we have a family blog to share with others. He's starting to try out blogging for professional purposes but in general, it's a little to 'public' for him, I think.
really exciting for me! He's totally supportive and loves that I have an outlet for my passions. He even just bought me a new desktop, mini notebook and desk so that I am more productive. Gotta love him!

Kasey @ All Things Mamma
waste of time.
Not sure he'll be saying that when we take our first family vacation next summer...completely paid for by my blogging.
Shhh...it's a secret:)
a book club or discussion group or what have you.

His exact words.
interesting - he is trying to start his own, but struggling keeping going with it. He is very supportive of my blog though and reads it daily and comments and tells everyone about it
My hubby is the same way Alyssa! My hubby has no idea, doesn't understand, and doesn't care. However he's a very private person, and may end up upset if she sees what's on my site even though I'm doing nothing wrong. Thankfully he leaves me alone and lets me do my thing, and I give him the same respect with things he enjoys.
a huge waste of time. I have had a family blog for about 3 years. I really only post about kids birthdays, vacations, holidays. I call it my virtual journal. My husband thinks its stupid.
So, I recently started a secret blog that he doesn't know about. And now, I can say what I'm really thinking.
a nice thing that I do, but he hardly reads it, if ever! I wish that he would -- it's something I really enjoy, and he's always a part of it. If he blogged I'd be so interested.
I'm so tempted to do that for so many reasons. I hope that's working well for you! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/23/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service