My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 419

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this was me for the longest time...till I just blurted it out one day. lol
like a waste of time.
Wonders why I spend so much time on my pc, asks are you making money.
...a waste of time. But he has to put up with it! he he he I love it!
Loves that he is able to read about what our son has discovered, learned, or mastered. He isn't home a lot due to his job - so its a way to keep him connected =)
the best thing since sliced bread! He especially loves that I get most of my material from him, and he loves to read about himself!!
totally weird. He has no clue about it, and has no desire to learn. To each their own!
something that takes time away from him, but he loves the perks..... double standard I guess!
Blogging...what's that?
is cool for me since he knows I like to write for pleasure. He likes that we have a family blog to share with others. He's starting to try out blogging for professional purposes but in general, it's a little to 'public' for him, I think.
really exciting for me! He's totally supportive and loves that I have an outlet for my passions. He even just bought me a new desktop, mini notebook and desk so that I am more productive. Gotta love him!

Kasey @ All Things Mamma
waste of time.
Not sure he'll be saying that when we take our first family vacation next summer...completely paid for by my blogging.
Shhh...it's a secret:)

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service