My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 419

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mindless unless money is involved. I feel the same about his football so it's even.
awesome because I am doing something that I love.
My husband doesn't understand why im on computer all the time. Sorry honey!!

http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/
lots of giveaways going on!
an awesome way for me to earn income. he loves getting the mail and seeing the checks :o)
Definitely with Dr. Mommy. My hubby is not computer literate at all and would much rather be watching tv/movies. LOL I have been a "forum" type of gal for many years, and in the beginning he wondered if I was cheating with someone online! lmao Now that I run several fairly successful forums and have started blogging (and he sees his pics and comments about him ), he has gotten over that and just lets me be now. LOL I try to involve him as much as I can so he can see what I'm actually doing glued to the computer! LOL
Okay for me but not for him.
The best thing ever! Now, I share my "mommy talk" in my blog, and get paid to do it! He loves how much more energetic and passionate I am when I have updated my blog.
time consuming and dumb, until I tell him that I got paid to do something or got a cool offer that comes from someone seeing my blog.
He thinks it's just another hobby.
for business only
He hated it at first..but know he is bringing me subjects to blog about! The bigger the controversy, the more he is interested in an angel that had not been covered! I think he is now a blog partner!
Genma Holmes
www.genmaspeaks.blogspot.com
My husband thinks it's great that I blog especially because he loves seeing me post new photos & it's a great way to share info about our life with family who lives out of state.

He used to blog too, but no longer has an interest in it.

Karen
www.siren.org

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service