My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a great idea! I think he likes me doing it because it keeps me quiet though. LOL. I love to relax at night and blog/work on websites and he gets to relax and watch sports.

Of course, he likes seeing the AdSense income coming in too!
silly..... lol :)
At first a waste of time but now that I've shown him we are gaining traffic I think hes sorta semi-impressed. He even told me it looks really good which is alot coming from my hubby.
wonderful because it makes me feel like I'm a part of something BIG
Really neat! As he helps with the reviews :-)
something I do as a side job and doesn't really ask a lot of questions, but loves it when I get stuff to review. He wants to know where his TV, Xbox360, Kinnect and other various electronic gadgets are. :)
He doesn't mind, but then he does. He loves when I can get products for review and especially the connection that I've made with authors (I'm a book reviewer). Yet he thinks I spend too much time on the computer. Not understanding that when baby is finally in bed I can complete a task!
My hubby is pretty neutral about the blogging thing. He doesn't write one nor does he contribute to ours. Do I think he reads me? No. Am I right? Probably not because it post to my facebook page everytime I blog. He knows its my outlet and he respects that.
More interesting when I write about him. =)

The best career choice I have ever made :) Love him!

Nacia (Moms in Boyland)

He has no clue. He likely doesn't know what blogging is.
an addiction :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service