My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 455

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome because our Google check this month paid a few of our bills! :)

My job!  I've been blogging since 2005 and quit my FT job in 2007 to stay home with our daughter and blog.  Since then I have expanded to two sites and paid writing on other blogs/websites.  I make money from it but not a ton and it pays for small things in our life but through reviews and some bigger jobs we've gone many places and events, reviewed cars and taken vacations.  It's not typical but totally reinforces that while the income isn't standard or always there it is a job that he thinks is really cool and loves to tell people about. 

Gosh, I haven't even told him! In fact, I haven't told anyone of my family or friends about it. Maybe it's insecurity but I'm not ready.

I also have pretty much no followers so that doesn't help. Please check out my blog and comment or tell me how to improve my blog.

Thank you!

http://simplethoughtsonthings.blogspot.com

A fantastic outlet for me. He loves to play in all of the review things we receive, and laughs at the random things I write. I've tried to get him to guest post, but no luck yet!

a great way to network and meet new people (he owns his own web design company so totally gets it!).

My husband is an equal partner in my website. He appreciates what I do and sometimes contribute to it as well.

http://www.shishuworld.com

Cool, because he blogs too.

A waste of time that should be spent doing something productive like...cleaning

My other business!

It's great!

Interesting. He reads my blog as well as a few others. I think he likes to know what I'm thinking when I sometimes don't express it.

Boring, unless it's related to sports.  :| lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service