Best online photo editor, collage maker and designer!

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

Travel Safely in Style

Do you like traveling! It can be your biggest hobby or it's just your work that requires you to travel from time to time. Traveling is enjoyable when you are rest assured of your safety, and what is the best way to be safe than being insured, you can be easily covered with…

How to Calm Your Anxious Dog

Dogs can be a lot like humans. They can get anxious in high-stress situations, and it can be hard for them to feel calm and relaxed without some support. If you have a dog that tends to get anxious, there are some steps that you can take to alleviate that anxiety. Here are…

My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 595

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really cool.
mine too. but my kids love it even more. but my husband reads my blog (sporadically) and is always very encouraging
Dumb, unless I get paid for it.
Ditto.
LOL
My husband also think the same
"Dump, unless I get paid for it."
Fine for me to do, but not for him.
same here!  He thinks of it as an online journal.  He can't understand why it public.  lol
confusing!! Not very computer literate would rather watch movies!!
same here!!
WEll, I'm not even sure he knows what it is ... SAD I know!
My hubby is the same way Alyssa! My hubby has no idea, doesn't understand, and doesn't care. However he's a very private person, and may end up upset if she sees what's on my site even though I'm doing nothing wrong. Thankfully he leaves me alone and lets me do my thing, and I give him the same respect with things he enjoys.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service