My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

Finish this mom blogger quick thought:

My husband or significant other thinks blogging is....

Views: 457

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a way to catch up on family news when he has a busy week!
Pretty awesome. He sends all our friends and family to the sight and checks it every morning to see if I've added new content!

April
www.AprilsLittleFamily.blogspot.com
Kind of crazy! He'll ask "Now why are you doing this?" again and again!
He don't care if I do it but won't do it himself.
Cool when we get free stuff he can enjoy, otherwise a waste of time. We are going to the ToyFair next week so he's in cool mode for at least a couple days. LOL!

Lois
Goodies for Mom
Cushie Pushie Breast Support Pillow for Nursing Moms
a silly hobby, but he supports my doing it anyway.
...suspicious, intimidating, and impossible to generate much money with. We'll see, I have high hopes!
Great! He blogs/podcasts, too. We're a family of geeks :-)
the funniest thing. He feels like I've pulled one over on the whole world, to make money doing something I'd do for free.
my creative outlet. He loves that I do it for me, but doesn't understand it too much.
..something he also wants to do but don't have the time. He's been asking me to set-up one for him so he can write and post when he gets the chance.

I told him he'll be better off tweetering for now since he just want to write a few quick post.
a method for me to be creative and express my thoughts and ideas .
I wouldn't blog if he was deadset against it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service